By WhoLikesPie - 25/07/2015 15:51 - United States - Tampa

Today, I went to my girlfriend's job to surprise her for lunch, her manager said she hasn't worked on a Saturday in two months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 326
You deserved it 2 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone's got some explaining to do!!!

You have the weekend to find a new GF

Comments

Unless she got a second job, you should def find a new girl.

Although it is a slim chance, perhaps it was the boss's idea of joke?

Why would they do that? That makes no sense.

Maybe the boss is into her and wanted to create strife between them.

So she is banging your brother then.

Before you make a rash decisions look into it maybe it's not what you think but please do tell us what you find out.

I agree, she could be taking classes to surprise him with something, or seeing a therapist and is embarrassed. Especially if it is an earlyish relationship.

atomicxsarah 17

You should probably find a new girlfriend. She's probably cheating on you too.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Don't know why you're getting down voted. This is the scenario with the highest likelihood. Although, some people here will blindly cling to their faith in humanity after eons of proof that says you shouldn't trust another human, ever.

I feel bad for both of your comments thumbs up for both of you

jew_lala 11

Follow her the next Saturday morning.... See where she goes!

EcoAirWarrior 7

Her absence from her place of work may not necessarily incriminate her as guilty of adultery. She may be taking a day to relax and reflect. She shouldn't have deceived you though so I would evaluate your relationship with her and study the amount of time it takes before she confesses to lying.

Since her manager says she hasn't worked that day for two months, I think it's safe to say she wasn't 'taking a day to relax and reflect'.

No you're right it's doubtful she's taking a day to "relax" but it still doesn't confirm she's guilty of adultery. She could have consoling sessions, planning a surprise for him, be taking a class secretly, and a bunch of other options, although they are admittedly unlikely, they are still a possibility. He should discuss with her before making any decisions, however she also should not have lied in the first place.

Ask her what's going on. She may have a good reason for doing this. Even if she does you two need to have a talk on commutation. If she doesn't have a reason or you think she is lying about it dump her because you deserve more that that.

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sure she will make up a good reason. it's hard to trust someone who's been misleading you for so long