By newlydumped - 21/09/2009 02:28 - United States

Today, I went to my girlfriend's house for the first time. I had to use the restroom, and when I came back, I mocked her brothers' lame Pokémon shower curtain and Ninja Turtle towels. Turns out they were hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 647
You deserved it 64 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I would do that too. Eh. Why would you mock someone's brother's belongings to their face? Lame. Make her new towels out of special beautiful silk that only everyone but her can see...

I think you've got that backwards. Mocking someone behind their back is gutless and weak. (allbeit funny) *subby and girlfriend could be young, they don't say*

kiit_fml 0

Douche :P Everyone makes fun of my little mermaid towel.. but hey, I'd rather have something I like even if other people don't approve. What's lame to you isn't lame to someone else.

moonlight_daze 8

YDI for making fun of other people's tastes. YDI even more for mocking your girlfriend's little brother. Most girl's don't like that, ya know? And it turned out to be hers? That's even worse. Fail, fail and fail again..

I think #16 said everything that needs to be said

Agreed. People look at how you treat and speak of others. No one likes a douche. And anyway, you dissed her in the end. You deserve it.

Hah, looks like the OP won't be having a pokebattle on that bed tonight.

Pffft. **** the OP. Ninja Turtles ******* rock.

Don't worry about it dude, you wouldn't want to date a chick like that. Find someone into GI Joe, and Thundercats and you'll have a winner

Now we know the OP does not deserve awesome girlfriends. AND KNOWING IS...

RubixMonkey 0

Did she ever ask you to be her He-man in bed? If yes then you are dating a nerd who is also cute. You wouldn't date her if she was ugly or your suspected she had weird tastes you didn't like. I mean hell, cute girls are not allowed to like anything boys like. I mean she might have an obsession with comics that is contagious. Cause Nerdism is so much worse than her being a *****. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean she can't. And also, who gives you the right to rag on her brother.

ohheykiwi 2

You are a dumbass. You had a great girl and you were too dumb to appreciate it.

skybeau 0

Wow...I'm 21 and I still love pokemon and Ninja Turtles!! I'm seriously tempted to buy some new bathroom decor now :) OP - YDI for criticising someone else's brothers. I assume you and this girl hadn't been dating long or you would probably have realised that she at least has an appreciation for those 'childish' things. Her breaking up with you sucks, but if you're gonna criticise her brothers just because they have TMNT towels, or pokemon on the shower curtain, you're probably not the kind of guy I'd wanna date either.

RubixMonkey 0

Yeah for all he knew the mom bought the towels or they were a gift someone got thinking they liked those things. I have a friend who wears these awful sweaters to school to this day just because his grandmother makes them and he wants to make her happy.

I'm probably the only one who thought of Buster Casey while reading your responce.

RubixMonkey 0

LOLz, no he has been called that. His names Brian though.

RubixMonkey 0

Ohh myy goodd! How could yu diss a ninga turtle? :O YDI Bigg timee - esp for also trying to insult her brother, that's slackk, I hope you die.

Way to go losing what could be the world's greatest girlfriend.

What kind of weiner doesn't like TMNT? I'm in my mid-20s and there's not a single guy my age I know that doesn't agree they were the shit back then, and that TMNT 2 (Arcade), Manhattan Project, and Turtles in Time were awesome video games. You must either be 16 and grew up in the era where all forms of entertainment started to nosedive, or me. Or both.