By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 17:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to my girlfriend's and she was wearing some sexy lingerie. After making out passionately for 10 minutes, I started to undress myself, only to have her stop me, confessed that she still wasn't sexually attracted to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 4 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dress your hand up in sexy lingerie?

That is a disgusting thing to say to anyone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comments

OwMyToe 0

Haha!! I'm sorry, that's just hilarious :P

Oh my god... I hope your testicles didn't explode from the blueness...

Seriously! Either this girl is ignorant, or just damn cruel!

DISNEY'S THE REPLACEMENTS!!! She obviously used her phone and pushed the big F button to get him replaced

"...And I said, "Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story - baby just say..." "Oh! never mind, i don't like you after all. Now you don't have to say yes..."

this is to _YDI....how does he deserve it for being in California? we have the best weed.

GGnoRe 0

This is when you praise nymphomaniacs.

If she's "still" not attracted to you, why were you even over there? Dump her and move on.

There's a ton of reasons for WHY she's sexually unattractive. Most reasons are her fault. In fact they all are. You're to blame for keeping her around. It's simple human chemistry.

If she was never sexually attracted to you, she was never really your "girlfriend." She was trying you out as potential boyfriend material. You failed the audition. Next!