By StillSingle - 29/06/2009 18:14 - United States

Today, I went to my friend's beautiful wedding. The only other single girl there was 5 years old. She caught the bouquet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 323
You deserved it 5 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmmmr 0

Ugh, I hate when people whine about being single. Being lonely is one thing, but by whining about it you only make an embarassing spectacle of yourself. Learn to be happy on your own, or no good would come from a relationship anyway.

CyclonePsycho 1

DIDN'T YOU KNOW, MEGAN? CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Comments

wedding/love aside, that's an impressive feat for a five year old. maybe she'll be a softball player

or maybe she'll be an ultimate Frisbee player!

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

Don't ask such retarded questions and maybe I woulden't have such a ******* "ridiculous" response.

ChrisWasHere 0

What's the point? It's just a damn flower and she's a little girl. Come on.

Yes. Here's the FML from a parallel universe: "I was at a wedding and caught the bouquet. Then I saw the only other single girl there was five years old. She was crying."

just take off your dress, that should work...

Haha... that's kinda funny. Sure, it's a little embarrassing, but you need to be able to laugh at yourself once in a while.

deliapearl 0

just wait 5 years....there will be plenty of singles after the divorces

well that's when you crash the wedding miss

manoverboard 0

Ha. Maybe that's what the bride wanted, inviting all those non-single people. :P

wow. your life is just terrible. ... are you serious? is this really that big of a downer to you?

_cheeseballs 0

dude, please get a life. Stop being some desperate man *****.

manoverboard 0

Was that supposed to go on another comment...?