By time to put you down, gran - 01/12/2012 22:53 - United States

Today, I went to Hollister with my grandmother. She immediately started yelling about the music being too loud, and ordered the staff to "shut the damn thing off". She was yelling at a bunch of mannequins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 843
You deserved it 4 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

daringtoride 27

Ah, good old season one before it repeatedly began to tear your heart out your chest and toss it out the window ;) In the best way possible, of course! I adore that show, even if sometimes it makes me want to rock back and forth in the shower while I sob. Like I said, best way possible, though.

There is no such thing as too much Doctor Who.

60- I agree. Doomsday..... Agh too much- I cried and couldn't watch the show for a month..... And don't get me started on when Tennant went! The "I don't wanna go...." Mixed with his adorable sad face..... And when Amy and Rory went? I cried. Profusely.

daringtoride 27

80 - Don't I know it?? With Rory and Amy, I sobbed! The fact that all she had to do was blink, but turned one last time to say goodbye to her Raggedy Doctor broke my heart ugh. And the Doctor! He's supposed to be strong, move on; but oh my god. His breakdown made me breakdown!

jem970 19

Well my curiosity to watch this show was killed by this thread :) I rock and cry in my shower to much already because of once upon a time and true blood.

daringtoride 27

87 - LOL Oh, but you have to watch it!! Even with all that, it is insanely addicting and I finished the first season to the fourth in one day, with no sleep. Recently got caught up, and then watched Angels of Manhattan with a friend. I love the show.

Well some of the people in a high position at Hollister Co. seem to only hire people that appear nearly "perfect", so I'm not surprised that she got mixed up with a mannequin.

Maybe a bit, but I don't have anything against Hollister clothing itself. I just don't like how some people are unable to get a job there because they weren't born a certain way.

Oh mannequin see how that would have been embarrassing, she must have looked like a total dummy. Guess I was a little late on the dummy joke, my bad.

That is one of the best uses of the word mannequin I have ever seen.

doglover100 28
pheebs314 17

Why would you take your grandmother to Hollister? It's so dark and loud... Not to mention that its hard to breath with whatever scent or air freshener they use. I'm 21 and I can hardly walk in there... Although I also have allergy induced asthma.

tj5810 21

There will come a time where you'll grow up and realize that the incident wasn't really that embarrassing. I'm assuming you're young, considering you're going into Hollister with your grandmother. It's okay, OP. We all have our stories to tell. Luckily, you tend to care less as you grow up.

Wow, why would you take you grandmother? My mum always complains when she goes into shops like that. But it's funny about her talking to the mannequins!

It sucks that she was yelling at mennequins. But honestly, that's about the only thing that sucks in your story. Your life is not ******. And just so you know, if I were you, and that were my grandma, I would've been extremely proud. Hollister's music IS too damn loud! Go grandma.