By tan disaster - 27/02/2009 23:09 - United States

Today, I went to get my spray tan before my semi-formal. After I applied lotion to the bottom of my feet as instructed, I went in the booth and began to start the tanning session. I lost my balance and fell right as the machine began to spray. I look like a spotted cheetah. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 520
You deserved it 39 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

trying_madly 0

i don't understand the obsession with being so tan, honestly what a waste of money.

efemivida 0

At least you're trying to prevent skin cancer by avoiding the tanning bed!

Comments

ummokayso 0

too bad spray tans are 25$ each and tanning for a whole month is 40. but kudos for trying to look good, i'm too afraid to spray tan. oh well. you can always cut skin cancer off :) (kidding)

Yeah, spray tans look soooooooo natural. Go to any bodybuilding show and check out the very realistic "tans".

King_of_Kings 3

i dont know why people especially girls must get tanned. i mean seriously ladies, why must you always be tanned? in my opinion, i like non tanned girls. natural is so sexy. who agrees with me on this?

Yeah, I'm wondering what #1 is.. lotion on your feet?

It puts the lotion on its feet or else it gets the spray tan again.

My God, you guys, you can have a tan without looking disgusting. It's not like you set foot in a tanning salon and instantly turn orange. Also #16... um, I'd really like to know how someone can get cancer by being spray-tanned.

Spray-tan? Come on go for the real tan, comes with sweet Cancer at no extra charge!

my question is how the hell did she lose balance standing up lol

#78 Do you expect OP to loose balance while sitting down??

Link5794 18

Have you ever been pushed by a large dog while crouching? You will lose balance. I learned this less than two hours ago.

78 she lost balance cuz the bottoms of her feet were slippery from the lotion

musicalmandi16 0
holynemesis1208 3

it could be worse you could look like a stripped tiger.

Silas_fml 0

Today, I found out that my school is actually the headquarters for an underground Furry organisation. FML.