By Anonymous - 17/01/2011 02:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to get a tattoo. I decided on getting my four month daughter's name tattooed on my upper arm. I went home to show my wife. She broke down and told me that I'm most likely not the father. It's a toss-up between her co-worker, the guy who does our lawn, several strangers and me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 396
You deserved it 4 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow! normally I would say ydi for getting a name tattoo but kids are different!! well someone else may be the father but if you raise her properly you can be her dad

Comments

That's a LOT of men to be sleeping with around the same time. And you had no idea? Leaving your wife will be hard on your kid. I'm sorry you're stuck in such a hard place, OP.

u totally deserved it~ why did u marry a bitch like her?

I don't think he noticed she was a bitch otherwise he wouldn't have married her.

#58 THANK YOU! Everytime someone's significant other does something horribly wrong, There's so many stupid comments like "Why would you even marry someone like that." Not everyone is retarded, if they new the person was so...evil for lack of better words, they wouldn't of married them, so OBVIOUSLY they had no idea. It's called common sense.

TXCandy 3

wouldn't u notice ur wife was acting slutty?

IneffableLullaby 13

You just now found out she's a *****? **** your life, dude. Seriously.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
RedPillSucks 31

People typically cheat secretly, not out in the open for everyone to notice right away.

I understand that. I just don't think it would be very easy to conceal the fact that you're cheating with so many men. Maybe I'm wrong. I've never cheated so I probably just don't realize how easy it is to hide.

How come girls aren't coming out of the woodwork saying, divorce her? Seems to dominate posts where a guy acts like a bit of an asshole to warrant a thousand 'dump hims'. Seriously though, she sounds like she needs treatment.

emmanizzer 6

because there's a child involved

unfortunately, if he did divorce her, she would most likely get the child anyway. Studies have shown that divorce cases tend to give custody of the children to the wife, regardless of who was the cheater.

rockell 0

wow dump the **** that's horrible she's know for over a year

TheDrifter 23

Or the smell of sex in the house? Hell maybe the wife's perpetual limp? They can narrow the window down to about a week, and if she can only narrow it down to a half dozen guys that she had unprotected sex with, it's time to go get checked.