By Typrokka - 22/10/2009 17:20 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to drop the garbage in the compactor as I left to do some shopping. I quickly put my handbag down on the side, threw the 'garbage' in the machine, watched it do its thing, and then turned round to find... the bag of garbage on the side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 153
You deserved it 32 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So many FMLs can be summarized by "Today, I wasn't paying attention, and did something stupid. FML"

I hope you don't keep a tiny poodle in your handbag.

Comments

Eternity_fml 0

I don't get how she threw her handbag in the machine if she just set it down? Can you really be that retarded?

outsidebox 0

She THOUGHT she set her bag down, but actually set the trash down.

Bgreat09 0

You must be blind or blonde!!!!!! HAHA MORON!!!!

jeez u need to pay a little more attention next time :P:P

kristidgranger 3

fml staff, is there a ******* reason my comments don't get posted

Eh, mine have been devoured too. :E The site's acting up.

LMFAO... that is absolutely ******' CLASSIC! I do dumbass things like that all the time.. I think my favorite was the time a few years ago, when I found my mom's generally "outside" cat hooked outside on the leash with her BELOVED stupid midget yip-yip dog nowhere to be found.. he tends to run off.. oops! But hey! They're pretty much the same damn size, AND color.. yours is totally "blonder". LOL!

kmfyr 0

OP, if you're confusing your handbag for your garbage bag, it's a sign that: 1) Your handbag is too damned big. 2) Your handbag has too much garbage. FYL for losing all the important shit in your handbag, but you really should have paid better attention. Having a handbag that resembles a garbage bag does not help.

I hope you see now that you shouldn't always be chatting/texting on the phone with someone while you do work.