By Nikki - 13/05/2015 00:33 - United States - Satellite Beach

Today, I went to bring my 92-year-old neighbor some cake we had just made. When I walked in, she was wearing pants. That's it. I stared blinking in shock for a few seconds before running away, yelling, "So sorry. I brought you cake. Real tired. Gonna sleep now. Bye." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 005
You deserved it 3 574

Same thing different taste

Comments

trellz17 19

Through the door hahaha. Does it matter? I mean that's not the big picture here. More than likely they have a close relationship. Lil to close...

A good bleach eyewash should fix that right up.

Did she know you were coming? Sometimes folks do take off lots of clothing to change when they're not expecting company.

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot, can you tie 'em in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder, like a Continental soldier? Do your boobs. Hang. Low?

nonsensical 26

I WAS GOING TO SAY THISSSS but you beat me to it. I'll just sing along with you now, song is gonna be stuck in my head all day.

??? first time I've heard of this... Stuck in my head now

nonsensical 26

how can it be stuck in your head if you've never heard the song?

well its her house. don't know if she barged in or if the granny just came out like that :0. she must of been in girls gone wild when she was young

gintwinsmoore 20

This would've been funnier if OP had discovered that her neighbor had an upper body like a 20 yr old...lol!

gintwinsmoore 20

I do recall a friend of mine who went to my church when he was in his mid 60s and I was going to his home for something and when I got there, he was parading around the house butt-ass naked with window shades up like I wasn't supposed to come over later. lol SO, that's what old folks do sometimes, or all the time, I don't know. But I can't wait to get to the "I don't care what you think or say about me" stage in my life. lol I'm 3/4 of the way there already. LOL!

I'm thinking you were meant to see...