By Anonymous - 28/11/2010 08:07 - United States

Today, I went to a very crowded restaurant. Being really shy, I requested to sit in the corner, but instead they placed me in the center of the dinning area. I started to eat my food and got really spaced out. Suddenly I sneeze-farted and everyone turned to look at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 037
You deserved it 7 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skull4k9 0

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!

ysomad 0

it's okay to feel sad sometimes! (mr. Rogers)

Comments

what the **** is wrong with yuh y are yuh so shy bitch ?!!?????

ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0

before you worry about other people,you should clear YUH lisp.or you just are terrible with spelling.

perdix 29

C'mon, admit it. You really sn-sharted, didn't you? Or is that shnarted?

bamagrl410 31

LMAO Perdix. I didn't even know there was a term for such a thing.

That had to be the loudest sneeze-fart if everyone around you turned to look at you. Most crowded restaurants are pretty damn loud, so in this case; I think you deserve the stares and embarrassment.

Your conclusion does not follow your logic?

If his sneeze and fart were louder than everyone in the restaurant, then I can see why he got stares. ...Which part is confusing?

FLATULENCE IS NATURAL!! *Stamped* "Grammar Nazi Proof."

lol the same thing happened to this girl in my gym class.

sourgirl101 28

Was it an Indian restaurant? Their spices will totally mess up your system!

and by "restaurant", do you mean "middle school cafeteria"?

and since when does spacing out cause sneeze-farts??