By lat187 - 12/11/2015 01:12 - United States

Today, I went to a salon to have my eyebrows waxed. During the application the woman sneezed. The wax is not water based, so no matter what they tried, it would not come out of my eyebrows. I now have to decide whether leave the noticeable brown wax in my eyebrows or wax them all off and draw them in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 194
You deserved it 1 938

lat187 tells us more.

lat187 18

Top comment wins: I now have two mustaches on my face!! She sneezed away from me, thankfully not in my face. I felt the wax go everywhere. For some reason her gut reaction was to put the waxing paper on my eyebrow. Which made things a lot more difficult because they couldn't get to the wax. So they had to pick at the paper and peel that off the best they could. They tried warm compresses, and I'm not sure what different solvents they tried, but they did not work. My eye/face was getting so irritated I finally just told them I needed to leave. My friend helped me with baby oil which after a lot of patience worked. I'm still missing some parts. Thankfully they already called to offer me some various complimentary services.

Top comments

Have the woman give you a free body massage as compensation for waxing off your eyebrow.

Comments

If you decide to draw them please remember a eraser for when you change facial expressions. Ex. ^^ -- ==

a good lanolin based lotion works very well too. You do have let it sit a bit. I have gotten wax off my floors with lotion.

HighasaCloud 46

Water is not the only solvent in the world, you know.

It's wax...Not exactly a FML unless you chose to have them waxed off, she's drawing them on with a sharpie and sneezes again.

That's not a FML, that's a #FirstWorldProblem. Also, you deserved it for being so shallow. Eyebrow waxing, really?

Honestly just draw them in, that's not a big deal.

It is a VERY big deal! Haven't you seen the pics of people who draw them on? It is NEVER good!