By ;_;" - 27/09/2013 21:33 - Lebanon - Beirut

Today, I went to a really important job interview. During it, I accidentally let out a burp, came down with nervous hiccups, and when I tried to quietly ease out some painful gas that was building up, it came out as a massive, rancid fart. I'll definitely be unemployed for a while yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 883
You deserved it 10 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

"Was that a fart?" "No." "I can taste it. On my tongue."

Hopefully the interviewer has a sense of humor and is understanding...!

Comments

by any chance were you interviewing with your 30 yr stepbrother in tuxedos?

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Sorry. Already made the reference. And it's 40.

Actually 26 although he may be referring to the same thing as you, it's differently worded. Very differently worded. And you may not have meant to come across like an arse, you did and there wasn't much need for it. How about great minds think alike or something like that? I'm sure there's plenty of people going to think of same thing as you did so don't be so aggressive.! :)

... I'm sorry, What was so aggressive about 26's comment? It looks like a statement of fact.

Do you not think he sounds a tad abrupt with the full stops?

perdix 29

I'd be more concerned if you got a follow-up interview -- some people have weird fetishes. If said interview is scheduled for a remote motel or the forest, don't go!!!

Jacuzzi, however, just fine! Bubbles everywhere!

If it's a natural bodily function such as flatulence, then the interviewer shouldn't hold things like that against the interviewee. Just rotten luck.

iajm02 13

Why wouldn't he hire you? You seem real funny!

every1luvsboners 11

I prefer a potential employee to flatuate in my presence so I can determine if it smells like semen or not. If so, you're hired on the spot.

If you don't get hired because of that, that is just wrong, everyone has bodily functions!

perdix 29

So, it wasn't a typo on your resume when you said your college degree was a "Bachelor o fArts."