By Anonymous - 02/03/2013 18:59 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a paintball match with a group of friends, one of whom brought his dad along. His dad is a weight-lifting, wannabe alpha male fucknut who thinks that chokeslamming opponents is a legitimate close-quarters paintball tactic. My broken shoulder disagrees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 681
You deserved it 3 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shoot him in his steroid-shrunken balls.

That was an EXTREME amount of adjectives.

Comments

Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here. If a man faces you he is the enemy, enemy deserves no mercy.

RedPillSucks 31

Doesn't mean mercy can't be freely given. Its the difference between the civilized and the "weight-lifting, wannabe alpha male fucknut"

You do realize that is a quote from the original Karate Kid film, which was used to illustrate the stupidity of the over aggressive behavior displayed by the above mentioned fucknut.

tiggerdoc 14

There is NO FEAR in this dojo!!

TheManager 6

Could really feel the anger behind this FML. Very good word choice. *claps* bravo.

Is this in reference to Dane Cook or Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction?

You have to get something out of him for that!

That's battery, not assault. Assault is threat of harm, battery is physical violence. OP should be mature and file criminal charges instead of suing like a headless chicken.

ThePsyche 9

Hmm fucknut, that's a new one.

jem970 19

Hardly 29. One of my teammates was recently suspended from a paintball tournament for going in close range and shooting his opponent in the back of the head. All is NOT fair in paintball. There actually is a lot of rules, at least at tournament games anyway.

I was making a “all is fair in love and war" joke