By Alana - 01/01/2011 05:27 - Australia

Today, I went to a New Year's party with my boyfriend. Later into the night, he got drunk, and left me there to go to another party with his friends. I have no car, and no way to get home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 711
You deserved it 3 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I'm sure there are lots of other drunk guys who would be happy to ring in the new year with you.

Comments

that so happened to me but he rode with his friends thinking I would go with but I left him there and went home

Well OP the only option is to strip naked and run down the road until someone gives you a ride... but it might not be in a car.

ulicksam 0

I'm sure he was a douche before this. People don't become that much of an ass in one night. Yet, you're still with him. YDI.

well that's one crappy boyfriend you have there. time for a new one!

AugustBurnsDeath 0

if you have access this website than you should be capable of finding a way home?!

skyeyez9 24

There are alot of nice guys out there, yet lots of girls are attracted to the assholes. There had to be warning signs he was not bf material. Most girls refuse to see them.

skyeyez9 24

Had my daughter's bf done that to my child, I would drive over to his house, and beat him with a cable cord till he was reduced to a bloody pile of sniveling welts and bruises. The **** is wrong with your bf? he placed you in a potentially dangerous situation.

I absolutely agree with you, 24. OP, that dude isn't worthy of you since he didn't do the gentlemanly thing and keep you safe. You could be raped or worse. Dump the fuckwad... If you have survived last night, that is.

TurboTalon 0

But you're fine with the guy driving drunk to bring her home. That makes so much sense!! Call a cab, problem solved.