By Anonymous - 15/12/2009 14:49 - United States

Today, I went to a movie with a girl I went to high school with. There was a preview for an upcoming 3D movie. I asked her if she had ever seen a 3D movie before. She told me she couldn't because she is blind in one eye. Apparently it's a "sensitive subject." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 543
You deserved it 4 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm pretty sure he's overreacting and it went this way: "have you ever seen a 3d movie?" "no i cant see 3d i'm blind in one eye" "oh ok too bad"

Comments

She sounds like a bitch. It sounds like you didn't have any prior knowledge to it.

You can see 3D movies with one eye these days....try it. close one eye and watch the movie.

kitten1323 19

HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN FML!? Seriously its not like she freaked out about it, seriously wtf?

soo? this is not an FML. how pathetic is it that you're posting an FML that isn't even FYL worthy. it is NOT your life, that's ****** it is more hers. You didn't know so stop acting like your best friends with someone you care about offending when you didn't even know she was visually impaired.

well look at it from the perspective of a guy who takes a girl out that he likes and is trying to make a good impression. it is an fml for a dude who feels that he now looks like a complete a hole. who wouldnt feel bad if something like this happened to them? even if it was an accident i'd still feel pretty bad about something like that.

Hahahahaha i get the pun... get it "SENSATIVE subject", 'cause one of her eyes has no sense in it xDD

I can't tell if that's offensive to blind people or not, lol

she did freak out about it... hence the term "sensetive subject" meaning she ran out in tears...

Well that kind of IS a sensitive subject, but you couldn't have known about it so FYL.

TRJADN 0

Hold on, how many FMLs are you going to post today? This is your third one you poser

DoomJeff91 2

Yeah. This Anonymous guy is everywhere on the internet. His even got his name into the dictionary somehow. Weird, right?

9k5 0
TRJADN 0

Hold on, how many FMLs are you going to post today? This is your third one you poser

that is absolutely retarded. i cant see 3d movies either bc i am no depth perception. she needs to suck it and shut up. just ignore what she said and dont feel bad.