By Anonymous - 25/10/2013 04:35 - United States - Grand Prairie

Today, I went to a haunted house with the girl I like, thinking that she would get scared and turn to me for comfort. I ended up running out, and was put on the Wall of Shame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 736
You deserved it 20 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can also turn to her for comfort :)

Ah, the old "try to impress a girl by doing something stupid"routine. It's a trick men have been failing at for thousands of years. Come on, men! We're smarter than that! We don't need to do stupid shit to impress any...hey, what's this red button for?

Comments

Ah, the old "try to impress a girl by doing something stupid"routine. It's a trick men have been failing at for thousands of years. Come on, men! We're smarter than that! We don't need to do stupid shit to impress any...hey, what's this red button for?

That made my morning :) i would just laugh and then go do something else with you.

YDI. Go back to the shallow end. How do you not think about how much it's going to scare you, really?

christiangrey 4

if I were her, I would have thought would be hilarious seeing my date get scared and put on the wall of shame. she might of thought it was fun!

If she is a good person she should see the humor in it, and you can laugh together. Try a nice safe romantic movie of her choice next time.

I consider myself a good person, but I wouldn't date a guy who ran off and left me because something got too scary. What does that say about his ability to stand by her in a truly dangerous or stressful situation?

dakotahulsey 15

If you're walking through your first date through a haunted house, it's probably not that serious. Relax?

Seriously? The point of a Haunted House is to e scared. A man getting scared when he's meant to is no sign of his ability to defend whom he loves.

Wall of shame... So where is this wall of shame

perdix 29

Had your nefarious plan worked, the girl would be doing the Walk of Shame. You're just one letter off!

Next time dnt try to act like a mocho OP! But u can go to her for comfort.... Now she is a mocho;)

She might think its cute your easily scared or she can use it either way she might like you now in some way to