By arrestedgun - 23/05/2009 07:37 - Canada

Today, I went to a dollar store with a couple friends to buy cap guns to play with. We were having a lot of fun with them, and took them onto a bus. 5 minutes later, three cops got on, handcuffed us, and sternly talked to us about the dangers of guns. We got arrested for toy guns. We are 17. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 398
You deserved it 58 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone who thinks he deserved it because he's 17 and still playing with toy guns should realise that staying young at heart is important. I feel sorry for people unlike the OP, who never play any games.

chimmy 0

Some places, like transportation vehicles and depots, choose to not allow guns of any type... even toy guns, since police officers mistake them for real guns. (Which apparently happened here.) Stupid, but there you go, luckily they didnt shoot to disarm/kill you.

Comments

lolbitch 0

wow so your saying your 17 and playing with toy guns? that's a big improvement from when your 10. lol

In my experience it seems the police go lenient on a couple of retards. Cap guns, 17, really? Holy ******* shit.

Why would you bring even fake guns onto a bus???? Save it till u get home

maybe they needed the bus to get home...

Well if they bought the toy guns and then needed to get home by bus, they'd have to bring the toy guns onto the bus if they wanted to keep them.

At least you weren't black or they would have shot and potentially killed you. And yes people odds are that they weren't black if they just got a "stern" lecture.

lolbitch 0

yea #15 i totally agree, rasism needs to stop too.

haven't you ever watched COPS? Yes they have arrested people for playing with fake guns because they look real. Heck I've seen it personally... At one of the jobs I had in my teens, the store I was working at, had us working well past closing on a project. During a break, one of the employees grabbed a toy gun and pretended he was holding one of the women at gunpoint. Apparently someone drove by the store, saw it and called the cops. No arrests were made but the 3 cop cars that pulled up were full of very very pissed off cops. Don't be stupid with toy guns.

Because if you were any younger or older than 17 this would have been acceptable? "it's ok officer, I can run around walmart with underwear on my head. I'm 17 years old"

Playing with cap guns on a public bus... Retarded. Sometimes cops go a bit harsh so that retards will learn a lesson.