By alliegator_13 - 17/10/2011 14:14 - United States

Today, I went to a concert. I got into a fist fight with a drunk girl. My older brother tried to pull me away from her by holding both my arms back. I spent the last half of the concert in the hospital because I couldn't shield my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 575
You deserved it 7 883

alliegator_13 tells us more.

alliegator_13 0

I'm a girl and yes my name is Allie. I tried to push him off of me but army dudes are tough. He was trained to fight and he still got his sister beat up. Haha. It's ok, I'll get even.

Top comments

Comments

perdix 29

The good news is that your brother nailed the drunk girl. You know what they say, "Blood is thicker than water, . . ., but **** is thicker than blood."

bizarre_ftw 21

And some girls drink all three (no seriously, that's how screwed up our generation is, aren't you proud - this is what our kids will remember us for, the vampire obsessed hipsters)

that's a quote from that guy who did that video about leaving brittney alone

Maybe you shouldn't be fist fighting drunken women. Ever think of that? I wouldn't blame your brother.

the other girl was ******* drunk, what makes you think she didn't start the fight, dumbass? ever think of that?

If op had to be held back then somehow I doubt they were completely innocent.

Yes. The drunk girl could be like #18. Upset for no apparent reason, cursing and calling people dumbasses. It was an unavoidable confrontation.

I have alcoholic relatives, they're very rowdy and like to fight, maybe the drunk ho startef thefught and the op was holding her ground...

SeedlessMe 13

Hey, some drunk bitches need to be put in their places! They like to come at me just cause I'm small. Eff that, I'll sure smack a bitch down for coming at me for no reason!

#35- what's the matter, you can be a rude dick to the OP by accusing her of stuff you can't possibly know, but you can't take a little insult thrown back at you? go figure.

45, you obviously have some trouble with reading. It's okay, just get some experience and come back when you're ready to understand words, sentences, and ideas.

Nowhere was written who started the fight, so i assume he/she had the right to defend themselfes. Or are you playing the "don't hit women"-card, not knowing if it was defence? In that case, **** you. I couldn't care less whats between someones legs if he/she attacked me, I would defend myself.

Damn time limit for editing. If she started the fight and op is male she would have deserved a slap anyway if she thought he wouldn't hit back bc she's female. Like so many females. If i give a man a slap i certainly expect a slap back myself, since I'm ******* equal and no damsel that needs protecting. You hit someone? Too bad, here, have a comeback.

tylersign 11

Easy solution. Ninja kick. To the face.

steelrain0811 0

Your bro ****** you. Was it the 5FDP show?

steelrain0811 0

Depends on the day and my mood. Usually writing music, partying, concerts..so on..

steelrain0811 0

We are the shit man, haha! I roll with maggots too, and the disturbed ones. My metal allegiances lie with Disturbed primarily, but Five Finger Death Punch comes in so close to second it's practically a tie.

Do-gooders trying to break up fights often cause more problems than the fight would.

lor2120 6

Same thing happened to me! Except I had two guys holding me back and I was not injured!!

ikickgingers 15

If you change everything in the story, it stops being the same.

zkeeter08 4

So therefore, the same thing didnt happen? Right?

About the only 'same' thing therefore was that you fought a drunk girl...

RyanTheKoolCat 0

ouch sorry you got sent to the hospital by some drunk ho

123jdub 7

sounds like your brothers a dumb add

tylersign 11

Wow. I'm surprised the Grammatical Nazis haven't sent you to a Grammar Camp yet...

_Vamp_ 9

I wouldn't have to shield my face cause I'd be kicking like a mad man! Haha butttt in reality, though, drunken individuals are easy to trick. Fall to the ground quickly, they lunge, you get dirt in your eyes from their shoes, they fall on top of you, puke is everywhere, your shoestrings intertwine, you both attempt to get up but her drunken weight pulls you to the floor, punches and kicks and bites galore, but you both stood up and walked the dinosaur.

Ahhh the drunken female. This common but dangerous species, usually nocturnal in nature, travels in small herds. These uncoordinated beings appear to be mildly deaf and emit loud, high pitched screeching noises during times of joy as well as distress, and every moment in between. If you come into contact with a live specimen, do not approach unguarded! Do not play dead for the drunken female has a heightened desire to copulate. Easily enraged, attempts to appear dominant and bigger will be in vain as the drunken female lacks restraint and notable survival skills. Agility is imperative when evading the drunken female, and quick movements easily dazes the beast, leaving them immobile and confused. Goodnight and good luck!

herpitydurteedur 0

Why have more people not thumbed this up yet XD

The_Troller 14

No one gets the reference at the end of 32?

Your brother is a moron, that's all there is to it, he's a moron. I hope I can give an accurate replay of the evening: "HEY! HOW DARE YOU HIT MY SISTER! HERE, LET ME SAVE HER BY HOLDING HER ARMS BACK SO YOU CAN WAIL THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER." "There sis, I saved your lovely knuckles from becoming soiled on that drunken tramps face." "Sis, sis, why are you picking up that brick?" "Sis, why are you staring at me like that?" "SIS, DON'T ...................." "Hello Sir, I'm Doctor Smith. Could you please tell me two things. Number one, who was the ******** that held your sister's arms back while some other woman smashed her face in, and number two, how did this brick become so deeply lodged in your rectum?"