By Anonymous - 02/02/2013 23:03 - Belgium - Schepdaal

Today, I went to a club with my girlfriend and her buddies. An hour in, I saw her making out with a guy on the dance floor, so I confronted her. She stormed off to the bar and said something to her friend, who then came over and angrily slapped me across the face. Yeah, I'm confused too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 267
You deserved it 3 771

Same thing different taste

Comments

your in a club. i say bump it it plenty of fish where you're at, now cast your line.

Omfgitsmia 15

That's odd. You sure she claims you as her boyfriend?

It's the sock puppet guy, he finally managed to get out of the house... And find his next victim. That's probably where he gets his socks from

THIS is why I think it's better to just have friends. You NEVER need more than that, and you don't have to worry about bitches like her!

13 - that's kind of sad for you though if you don't trust ANY women...

Oh give me a break. Stop being so melodramatic, you wannabe emo coward.

zandalee did I honestly sound like a gave two ***** about other people's opinions when I commented. No. In fact I was stating how I felt when I read this.

yoursucklives 36

oh well, i think it's great to have a partner who you know loves and respect you, someone you can share all your feelings and intimate moments with, someone who just really cares about you and only wants the best for you. i know that some people aren't made for relationships or just want to be "free" at the moment, and i also know that there are "dumb bitches" but dumb man too, who aren't mature enough for a partner yet, but i think that and some point in their lives, everybody wants someone to share their lives with.

100 - well put. I can well remember being a total bitch for a wee while to men, because I got really hurt. I did get over it though thank God. Now I'm married to my best friend/soulmate. Hey, life is a journey. If it was peachy all of the time we wouldn't learn anything and therefore never grow.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

13-- ignore wannabe assholes. I'll apologize for them... Sorry.

35- If you truly didn't give two ***** about others' opinions, you wouldn't feel obligated or compelled to reply to anyone. Get real.

ckyorelse 18

That's not necessarily true 133

That's what you get OP! How DARE you rightfully confront your cheating girlfriend when you catch her making out with random club guys? Let that be a lesson to you...

I assume this was your real girlfriend and not just a girl you've been stalking? If there is a question as to what the difference is, there are professionals that can help you with that.

Oldest trick in the book. When you find yourself in a bind, go on the attack. Seriously thank your lucky stars you saw her for the conniving tart she really is and back the **** away.

FFML_314 11

Your first mistake was dating a *****.

BiBimBop 8

A girl who kisses another guy is not a *****, she's simply a cheater.

FFML_314 11

Aside from the fact that she made out with another person, she did so at a club, with her boyfriend standing close enough, to witness it. It is my 'opinion' that she is a *****.

FFML_314 11

Especially considering she doesn't have enough self-control to do it when he's not around. I can only imagine the things she does when he's not standing right there.

Harshdfml 14

And letting her control you, the second.

Why would you comment on FML? I thought when you're at the point in life where you're browsing the web, you're out of kindergarten and presumably know the difference between "your" and "you're".