By Anonymous - 27/08/2011 16:34 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a bar with some friends when my wife texted me asking where I was. Not wanting her to know I was at a bar, I told her I was still at work. She was sitting in the booth behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 563
You deserved it 67 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glutgyoogle 6

Fail. You better hope she's a forgiving person otherwise I'd get used to sleeping alone. YDI

Comments

Couples shouldn't have to hide the fact that they are in a bar from each other. Maybe she hadn't been understanding about it in the past and he felt that he had to lie to avoid a fight. Too bad it probably just made things worse in this case..

This is pretty much what I was thinking. I don't believe he should have lied, but there had to be some underlying problem that may have given birth to malcontent and/or distrust. Hell, she probably did it on purpose so she could bitch at him anyway. |the ki-- oh shit!

the7thchild 6

FYL and YDI. A. she shouldnt be at the bar and B. dont lie to women (: until you apologize id set up camp on the couch

Burnbaby 0

76- Because women don't drink. *looks at beer in hand* wait a second...

heyimallison 0

i dont understand why cant she be at a bar.

Why was she allowed to be there when you weren't?

sunlovinmama 1

She didn't say that did she?

He implied it when he said he didn't want her to know here she was

oops_im_fucked 8

19 has a point, but OP still lied about not being in the bar.

I was thinking the same thing. Why would op not want her to know he was at a bar with friends? Is he not allowed to go out with mates? What kind of marriage is this?

#112 Even if his wife had a problem with him going out to bars it doesn't mean she is a controlling bitch. He could go to the bars often, get drunk and then annoy her when he comes home (start arguments, being abusive,...). There are various reasons why people want their partners to limit visiting bars besides being controlling.

CVeNgineer 0

Well if she didn't want you to be there then why does she get to go?

DarkHelmet 10

Cold Busted!!!! Have fun on the couch tonite playa!

stayawakee 0

Everyone wonders why marriages end. It's because there's stupid ass men in the world, such as yourself.

stoptrying 9

And unfaithful selfish women*

Oh? Like Women are so awesome? No. Both have their ups and downs. Not just one side..

And women do no such thing? My uncle left my aunt. He caught her cheating not once but five times.

s10biker 1

There are some stupid ass women in the world too in all fairness

imani132 6
Skittlez_Cake 4

I pretty sure she dosen't trust you.

And she shouldn't, considering the stupid things OP lies about.

Skittlez_Cake 4

I pretty sure she dosen't trust you.