By rugernut13 - 16/10/2009 04:47 - United States

Today, I went out to start my car to go to work. When it wouldn't start, I popped the hood to see what was wrong. Some kind individual took advantage of the fact that my window doesn't roll up, and stole my battery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 173
You deserved it 6 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Judging from how you said that, it sounds like the window hasn't been able to roll up for a while now. Why in the world wouldn't you fix it? It's surprising your car hasn't been stolen.

mmmyeahsaraa 0

Comments

Sacch2010 0

You should have gotten the window fixed ASAP, but FYL for someone stealing your battery. Ridiculous how people are so harsh saying you deserve it. The economy's going through tough times.

I guess this is a case of battery, then? (atomic bombs start to fall) I'VE HAD A ROUGH WEEK! Geez, I can't even say a lame joke without being criticized. (takes a swig of Wild Turkey)

Man... I've known quadriplegics that were not that lame....

What's funny is I probably know those same quadriplegics, and I agree, they are WAY cooler than I am. (sniffles, then takes another swig of Wild Turkey)

mmmyeahsaraa 0

The window does not roll up, because your hillbilly mobile does not have any doors.

YDI... both the windows in my car do not work, but I took it to a local body shop and they propped and sealed the windows for a total of ten bucks. You are either stupid or lazy.

loltreated 0

Wow, some of you people are mean. What makes any of you think the dude had money to get his window fixed? True, he might have been lazy, but I'm kind of thinking that if that were the case, with winter coming closer, the guy would have put aside his laziness and fixed his window. I'm thinking that he probably didn't have the money. FYL, sir.

If your window does not roll up, you take it to a mechanic so that it stays up. you don't just assume that it's fine. stupid ****