By Anonymous - 31/12/2014 18:12 - Australia

Today, I went on a date. After we finished our meal, I had to use the bathroom really bad. When I said so, my date totally lost it and accused me of planning on climbing out a window and ditching her. "Fuck that and fuck you!" she said, then stormed out, leaving me with the bill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 501
You deserved it 2 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

soulstrike23 6

Don't sweat it she probably has issues to jump to conclusions like that

randomguy76 14

FHL, she must have gone through dates escaping far too many times to have a reaction like that.

Comments

FlinkeMeisje 5

Sounds like it's happened to her that way before. Dodged a bullet, mate!

Don't worry OP, it's her loss! She seems like a really hard person to be with if she already yelled at you like that. You wouldn't want wack job as a girlfriend anyway... Who would?

Who said she's a whack job? Maybe she's had that happen before and was afraid OP was going to do it too, so she decided to be the one to leave first.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Still a huge overreaction, #69.

How many times has that happened to her?

My best guess is that OP expected to go dutch which would have been equal.

That's her strategy for skipping to bills.

So what she did is pulled the you can't fire me, I Quit!! Awesome, bullet dodged..

Being that it was a date and you're the man, shouldn't you have been planning to pay anyway? I mean that's just common chivalry.

This is 2015. I thought we'd have moved past defined gender roles like this. It shouldn't matter if he's a guy or not.

Daniel, I disagree, if the date went South like this one obviously did, the right thing to do is split the bill.

It's not about Gender roles if he asked her out. At least the way I was raised, if you invite them, you pay, whether your a man or a woman.

Wow what a ******* bitch, sorry OP, be glad you're done with her, jumping to conclusions like that. SMH

I applaud her brilliance. She ditches the bill and you get the blame.