By Anonymous - 24/05/2012 04:59 - United States - Humble

Today, I went into my classroom to find a bag of shit on my desk with a note saying, "Thanks for failing me b*tch!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 209
You deserved it 7 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's disgusting :/ At least you can narrow it down to who failed your class... Not so smart are they :)

loganmarquez 3

Comments

TheEpicMilkMan 13

at least the student didn't do a Cartman move and got up on your desk then took a shit :S

Or how Cartman ***** on Kyle's porch every morning so that his family will move.

Don't let this discourage you, you're just doing your job. It would be worse if you were to pass them when they weren't ready.

What If they were ready and op was one of those asshole teachers that marks shit way too hard. Failing someone doesnt effect op but it could ruin the lives of those she fail.

tony1891 22

kids these days. so immature I tell you.

thats when you leave a sack of menstrual fluid in their locker with a note saying "you failed yourself asshole!"

Or, you know, she could not act like a psycho bitch. Just spitballing here

you couldnt have missed the point any moreso if you fired blind with a crooked sight...

Well the sight wouldn't matter if you're firing blind, but what did I miss?

the point was that OP didnt fail the student but that the student failed him/her self. the bag was merely in an eye for an eye style of retaliation.

At least they bagged it up for you. You lucky bitch.

I'm sad to say that I haven't had many great teachers. None of them inspired me, motivated me or opened my eyes to the wonders of education. It's passion that they lacked. Is it their fault or are they defeated by their students' disinterest? Maybe you deserved the bag of shit, maybe you didn't - I don't know the circumstances. I respect what you do and hope you inspire and motivate your students. I hope you never fail someone because they're off by ~0.43%, unless they're in health care. Anyone that close to the failing mark and is aspiring to work in the health care industry should not be near any patients.

Fly planes? Be lawyers? A fail is a fail and if it's only by 0.43% then maybe said student should have turned off the TV 0.43% more and applied himself 0.43% more.

lululu333 7

Why "unless they're in health care"? All the good and fair professors should give the same opportunities to all their students. If I do the same efforts as another student, I deserve to pass or fail like that student as well, we both earned the same no matter what we are aspiring.

Let me put it in percpective for you. Let's say that 60% is a pass. You need surgery for appendicitis, there are only two available surgeons for the job. One of them averaged grades of 65%, the other one 70%. Which one do you want to remove your appendix? It's 5%, but I'd sure prefer to take my chances with 70% rather than 65%. To be honest, I wouldn't let either of them near me. That is at least 30% of knowledge that they are lacking. They should in no way shape or form have the same leniency as someone majoring in History, English or Art.

At least you're not a "fat" bitch.

Was the note handwritten? If so you could probably match the handwriting to see who left the note.

missalice0306 19

Their failure was nobody's fault but their own. Don't take it personally.