By moshgra - 29/11/2010 00:41

Today, I went in to work to check my new schedule for the week. I searched up and down and didn't see my name listed. After talking to my manager, he decided it would be easier to "release" me than remake a new schedule. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 011
You deserved it 2 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

At least he didn't slaughter your family and video tape you masturbating to Shane Dawsons "What's your FML" video.

Hey at least you can sleep in tomorrow!

Comments

To difficult to remake schedule is just his excuse to not admit he wants you fired

Xavi89 0

sounds like you need to call rev. sharpton.

I've seen this happen at work, he lost his hours first then my manager just left him off the schedule, some managers are reallly the ****** up.

I've seen this happen at work, he lost his hours first then my manager just left him off the schedule, some managers are reallly the ****** up.

Face it, your ex-manager is a dick, probably because you wouldn't help him with that "special" project he's been working on.

What a rude way to fire you, you can do better!!

Draminicaus 0

Ok. This was taken from lawyers.com. "In the majority of states, employees not working under an employment contract are deemed to be 'at will.' At-will employees may be terminated for any reason, so long as it's not illegal." So, in your state falls under one of these states, you can't do jack about your job. I'm sorry. My advice is to study into your state's laws and see if there is something you can use to get your job back. If there isn't, don't let it get you down. Just start putting in a fuckton of applications elsewhere.

A week free of work? Better than getting fired I think.

I'm assuming released means that OP was fired.

ulicksam 0

Are you that dense? He "released" you before the schedule was made so you probably deserve it.

don't fight it cause he will win and he will open hand pimp slap you followed by him proclaiming that you have just been Lawyered!!!!