By Interview tragedy - 17/12/2009 15:46 - United States

Today, I went in for an interview at my dream job. When I walked in, I got a dirty look from the front desk secretary. Turns out, the guy interviewing me was from a dating website I'm on. I'd rejected him and told him to get a life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 719
You deserved it 34 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I figure you didn't get it huh? This is why you should be nice to people. ;)

dudeitsdanny 9

That's why you're nice offline AND online, when people can see your picture ;D You never know who you're chatting with. You were on a dating site, too, after all. You both needed to get a life, if that's why you told him that. The only difference is you have no life or job. He has no life, but he has HIS job, and the power over YOUR job. Next time, I think a simple, "I'm sorry, but you're not my type." will suffice, won't it?

Comments

Why would you tell someome on a dating ste to get a life? The point is for people to attempt to hook up. Stupid bitch.

bibbler 0
deaditegirl 0

YDI for telling someone on the dating site you're on to get a life. You're looking to get a life just like the one he's looking to get.

Thunderbender 2

You go on a dating site and you tell someone to get a life? Thats like Tiger Woods telling you to keep it in your pants.

YDI for using a dating site. sorry for being so "narrow minded" but it's much easier to have a relationship when you see the person in real life and can talk with them most everyday. no actually, I'm not sorry at all for expressing my opinion and if you don't agree, tough. that's what the comments section is for.

You DO realize that you can meet the people on a dating site in real life if you so choose, right ace?