By I_Hate_Cars - 15/04/2009 14:10 - United States

Today, I went for a jog. I had stopped at an intersection to let a car go by. The car stopped and the driver waved me on, so I started jogging again. After a few steps, I feel a sharp pain in my side, then wake up in the hospital. The driver 'accidentally' hit the gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 128 222
You deserved it 5 850

I_Hate_Cars tells us more.

I_Hate_Cars 0

To all, thanks for your concern. Don't worry, I'm fine, it was just a bad concussion when I hit the ground that knocked me out. I hope I don't disappoint anybody, but I am not going to sue. A few years in jail ought to be enough for the driver- it was a drunk. Luckily, there was a black and white across the street and got the driver in time. Again, thank you all for your concerns.

Top comments

RockstaR91 0

that sucks, I hope it wasn't a dodge..

Comments

TikkleMeTorry_fml 0

Hey, what's a little pain when it comes to winning a whole bunch of money in a lawsuit? =)

Woow... someone was really out to get pedestrians. :( I hope none of your internal organs were damaged! :o

Uconnrunner 0

Yeah, the problem with suing is that....he doesn't have the person's plate number, unless you knew the person already which I doubt. It's a hit and run that is almost untraceable...

he never said anything about the person leaving the scene... who do you think called 911?

177- It's true that the post never said anything about it being a hit and run, and it probably wasn't. But any witness could have called 911.

I'd say, if OP has the driver's side of the story (accidently hitting the gas), it wasn't a hit and run.

The_Cait 0

Jesus, people are stupid. [The driver..not you].

patray_angel 0

Wow, they actually hit you hard enough to knock you out? You should sue if they are not willing to pay your medical bills, even if it was an accident. If I did that to someone, I would feel like shit and would definitely be willing to pay their medical bills. Actually, I would think that their car insurance might cover something like this....as long as they have car insurance.

SSC_fml 0

WTF. That stinks dude! Make that person feel more guilty and get stuff out of it >.>

Anyone who clicked "You deserved this" is a moron who is probably too fat to go outside.

llSgtScopell 0

Hate crime no doubt And who ever clicked "Deserved it" has to be a few points shy of a 50 IQ

Yeah..how can you possibly deserve that....wtf who are the idiots clicking that?