By ow my kidneys - 14/07/2015 10:33 - Germany - Bad Oeynhausen

Today, I went down a water slide. Halfway through, I got stuck behind some kids who were blocking the tube. Seconds later, a big-boned lady crashed into my back. Her solution to break the blockade was to start kicking my back repeatedly as hard as she could. The kids still wouldn't move. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 892
You deserved it 1 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have turned back and threw her off the slide

Comments

I'm pretty sure it was a rhetorical question because it's unbelievable someone would be that awful to someone else stuck...

Big-boned?? Sounds like her thickest bone is her skull.

You should have bitch slapped that big boned bitch.

buttyounoticed 16

You should have kicked her in the face to get the point across that your a human being as well not a kick boxing bag

blink831forever 13

I would've punched that bitch in the face multiple times.

The woman would have been calling her lawyer on the way to the hospital if she had done that to me. Hopefully without one of her legs attached, since I would have used it to beat her unconscious.

How can she call the lawyer if she's unconscious

@65 she could probably gain consciousness on the way then call her lawyer

Don't they limit the amount of people on a water slide at once?

Normally, but obviously the person in charge of the slide wasn't paying attention to if they came out. They probably just waited for however long they thought they'd need and the kids thought it'd be "funny"/"fun" to block it. That or it wasn't a water slide at a water park. Our local pool has slides I call water slides and there are not people controlling it. You just hope people aren't douches and are smart.

always kick the person in front of you. problem solved

fragmen52 18

'Merica (even thought this posts from Germany)

ironik69 31

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
2nd 20

63, but the fact your username looks like a very poor taste mispelling of "ironic" doesnt make you look too good

#63, you were 15 once, too. Also, what makes you assume those "kids" were of that age? They could have been younger than that.

Either you're trying really hard to be pretentious, or you don't know what "'Merica" is. 'Merica (and yes that's grammatically correct, you use an apostrophe when replacing a letter) is a term used out of sarcasm to describe the "stereotypical" American lifestyle that so many are proud of. Look it up on Urban Dictionary if you have to. My point is IT'S A JOKE. And ma'am, with all due respect, it takes a certain level of intelligence to be able to understand humor, and a serious lack of to go off like a loose cannon over a joke someone makes. Signed, A nineteen-year-old who thinks you've made a total ass of yourself and is borderline embarrassed for you.

ironik69 31

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Ironik is actually the name of a musician. You might want to check Google before you try to check me. I see that you are also 15. I dread what you think the 69 means. As for the commenter who used what I assume they think is the word "here," the world weeps.

Excuse me, Miss 116? Yes, you, the portentous, pudgy faced ginger gal who is oblivious to the fact that the passé pose you are striking in 95% of your photos make you look like a drunk lemur. Please shut up. You aggravate my optic nerves.

ironik69 31

First, urban dictionary is not a legitimate dictionary. So, please, keep attempting to explain ignorance and laziness to me. Second, I don't need to know how old the children on the slide were. My comment was about a commenter, not the OP. Read things before jumping on a band wagon to attack a person. Third, you say an drunk lemur in 95%. That's rich coming from an angry koala. Lovely. And since there are three pictures and only two of them are me, wouldn't that make it 66.66... %?

a* It's a drunk lemur. Perhaps you should work on your own grammar before harping on everyone else? You do realize no one was referring to you when they said fat right? If you're so self conscious about your appearance maybe you shouldn't be drawing so much attention to it. Then again, you seem to be the type that enjoys all this attention. Big boned may be "politically correct" but it means the same thing as fat. Bones are not THAT big. Yes they can be tall or short but they are not that much bigger around. Also, bones don't jiggle. It's an excuse for lazy people who don't want to get off their ass. Hey, no judgment there, I too enjoy just laying around but I certainly don't blame my appearance on being "big boned" I own up and say I'm being lazy.

Just run over the kids, it's not ur fault they stopped