By and she doesn't even give bjs - 09/02/2013 00:44 - Argentina - Buenos Aires

Today, I watched The Passion of the Christ with my girlfriend. She kept scoffing at what she called the "historical inaccuracies", and actually tried to convince me that Hitler killed Jesus. When I corrected her, she looked at me, mouth agape, as if I was insane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 250
You deserved it 5 232

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please do not let her breed offspring!!!!

Yeah, Hitler DEFINITELY killed Jesus...after all, he WAS Jewish...

Comments

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

OP, your name is...interesting.

The name is hilarious and totally unexpected. Two thumbs up.

Ragon206 5

Well Jesus was technically a Jew... So you have to give that at least!

Maybe she was trying to impress you with her smarts and her mouth was probably open because you just foiled her plans?

the entire movie is a historical innacuracy

X_Codes 11

I'm kinda of the opinion "OP deserves what he goes for even watching that atrocity," but his girlfriend is pretty damn stupid, too.

therealafroninga 10

Here come the atheists… Look, up till the 1800s "Scientists" and Doctors, didn't think the heart was very important, and, they thought they could bleed sickness out of people. In ancient Greece, the most advanced society of it's time, with their "Modern Science" they summarized illness into four humors, and lastly, alchemy. When the middle ages, again modern but now outdated science, allowed them to think that they could turn other metals into gold. A true science facepalm. So please don't tell me that "Modern science" proves or strongly supports evolution, or the Big Bang *THEORY*- as in the mist commonly adapted scientific belief we have because no evidence has proven it fact yet.

Wait. Wait. You mean that the history books have had it all wrong? But... But I... Oh, what's that you say? What do you mean there isn't anything that says that in any history books? Huh. Who knew?

chelsearenaeee 16

She was looking at you that way because Hitler killing Jesus is somehow more plausible sounding than what actually happened. Also, that would be a way better flick.

I'm sorry but your girl is dumb as ****

Satoaoi 13
perdix 29

Since those two existed roughly 2000 years apart, your girlfriend apparently has no concept of time. This could come in handy. If you get caught sleeping with her friend, you can convince her you were doing this before she was born.

N3766 20

I've seen enough Jesus riding dinosaur because of internet. What concept of time? :/