By xxx - 03/10/2015 13:38 - United States - Chesapeake

Today, I watched porn on my phone for the first time and it went black and shut down. In reality my phone just died. But I thought for a few seconds the government found me out. Paranoia much. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 172
You deserved it 8 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

It gets easier and more morally desensitising after a few faps. Just wear a tin foil hat on both heads.

I normally just hire a few exotic dancers to come over every time I wank. Or ask them to come up from the basement for ten minutes. Less of this "technology" malarkey.

Comments

Well if you're a christian then you should be aware that god is always watching you too, not just the government.

Well, if God's going to watch me burp the worm, the least he can do is give me a hand. Particularly towards the end when my arm starts to get tired. I mean, it's common courtesy, really.

They just want you to think your phone died.

What kind of **** are you watching to be worried about the government busting you?!

yes..... your government definitely isn't watching you...........

Big brother here. You're doing it wrong.

As long as it is not illegal stuff, like child **** or with ppl who haven't consented to the act or the video being distributed, then I doubt they care :)

PinkGlitterBunny 8

**********, child ****, smut or rape scenes are pretty much only the illegal ones. lol

********** is also still legal in some states. However, Virginia is not one of them.

Whether your phone shut off or not, you would have found yourself in a pretty sticky situation.

cheshirecat13242 32

What kind of **** does one watch that would invoke fear of government monitoring...?

I have a huge fear that someone can look at me through the front camera of my phone :/ I always have a sticker on there.

Don't worry, the audio still comes on clear as a bell. ;-)

Haha thanks that made me feel much better!