By anonymous - 18/09/2009 17:48 - France

Today, I wasn't feeling too good, and took my temperature. I had a fever, which I told my boyfriend who was laughing hysterically when I told him. I asked him what was so funny, turns out he's been using the thermometer to take our dog's temperature sometimes. Rectally, of course. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 549
You deserved it 5 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tangerine_12 0

ewww thats sicckkk. but i woulda laaughed too ahaha.

hahahaa, you should have just stuck the thermometer in your armpit, not your mouth, but FYL.

Comments

Well, it's okay, because I'm pretty sure it's been washed. Of course that doesn't mean it isn't still gross lol

I feel like being a nerd today. You weren't feeling that WELL today. And FYL. Hahahahaha.

What she said wasn't wrong.. You're not being a nerd, you're being stupid.

Has anyone else noticed that the only French people that use this are from Nord-Pas-de-Calais? Or is it all one person?

Well, I have to admit that I never really paid attention to that fact, but considering that Nord-Pas-de-Calais is a region, not a city, and that about 7% of the total population of France live in that tiny area...there's at least a chance that it's not always the exact same person :p But now I will so totally always pay attention to FMLs from France just to see where they're from*loool*

#27 (kimia123,) this is originally a French website. It's viedemerde.fr, and some of their users happen to know English so they went ahead and paid us a visit!

CL41RE 0

For ***** sake, has this guy ever heard of disinfectant?

Just spit in his breakfast everyday for the remainder of your relationship with said boy. Failing that, if you're more extreme scoop up some of the dogs feaces and while he's napping in the front room, put it down his top and slap accordingly.

ooohlife 0

grosssss! why did you not sanitize it regardless?