By soakedga - 08/04/2013 16:56 - United States - Statesboro

Today, I was working the night shift at the hotel. One of my tasks is to clean out the pool robot. While trying to pull it up, I got pulled in. I had to hide naked in the laundry room for an hour while I put my uniform through the dryer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 629
You deserved it 4 283

soakedga tells us more.

soakedga 3

OP here- yeah I did wrap up in a sheet. No extra uniforms that I could get to- they were all locked in the GM's office. And I'm a woman small enough to be pulled into the pool by a cleaning robot. Oh- there was a camera that I managed to avoid for the most part, but my boss did get a kick out of seeing me trying not to let the sheet fall while I shoved my clothes in the dryer.

Top comments

I'm impressed all this without getting caught. A+ for you mister

Comments

wow i dont even know how to reply to that. i can only imagine how traumatizing that could have been...hehe

Did you go to work naked? Normal clothes?

He obviously went to work in his uniform... It's not like he's in a restaurant where he can just put on an apron

Hopefully there was no video camera...

onorexveritas 23

thankfully there was a dryer

Is that how they wash the towels and sheets? With the washer and dryer? Hmmm...

I don't see how hiding naked was better than being wet.

Actually they may have been naked, they say they were pulled in. So at least having a dry, warm change of clothes might lessen the issue here.

I mean that they may have been clothed and pulled in. Sorry, mindset of Original Poster cleaning the robot naked due to these comments.

Nurse J Dry warm clothes are nice but hiding naked while drying your clothes is unnecessary. OP was indoors and at work. It sucks to be cold and wet but it's better than potentially getting fired. OP should have went to a supervisor.

Just trying to make an explanation. I wasn't the one who fell into the pool while being seduced by a robot.

perdix 29

Those pool robots can be so frisky! I hope he sent you flowers today thanking you for letting him have his way with you last night ;)

Hah. Flowers? Mine assumed I was a **** and sent me away empty handed. Damnit, I am not a ****! I am a classy ***** who knows to spit, not swallow!

perdix 29

#25, hydraulic fluid can't be good for you. There's no protein ;) Whenever I see your name, I think of the scene in "Rollerball" (1975). "Jon-a-than, Jon-a-than!"

Now who has what's good for me in mind? However I do not get that reference.

perdix 29

Look it up! I even gave you the year. Everyone named Jonathan should see it.

sir use this doll to show where the roomba touched you

Nah man, he went all Hoover on me in this place.

Zottenpedj 21

and your underwear, could have kept that on

So when he puts his pants back on his wet underwear would seep through? Awkward...

This all started with the robot offering a glass of water...