By thatgirl17 - 31/08/2012 05:23 - United States

Today, I was working the cash register. While helping a customer with her groceries, my bra snapped. I then had to ask my male boss if I could staple it back together. Thirty minutes later it snapped again. I then had to explain to my boss that I was too broke to buy a new one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 215
You deserved it 2 495

Same thing different taste

Comments

shawnaishere 14

No Victoria's secret for you then. Those bras are expensive!

bRower 3

Sign up for coupons in the mail- sometimes they send you coupons for, say, ten dollars off for a bra (and for the regular ones, not the super fancy ones, its actually a good price) and free panty coupons.

notepie 6

That should hint to him to give you a raise!

I hope you'll be able to get a new bra in staple condition. :D

236 FML's submitted and zero have been on the site? FYL, that's an FML right there.

I know, but submitting an FML about it will just add to the fail cause it won't be accepted. Last week I had to go to the doctor cause I got my fist stuck in my mouth during a game of truth or dare. There's no pleasing you guys!

perdix 29

Let "The Girls" be free! Help male customers out to their cars and bend over as your load the groceries into their cars. You'll rack up enough in tips to buy a new tit-jail (aka, bra.)

What if she has saggy Maggie boobs? They'll be flapping around getting in the way. Giving people black eyes if she turns around suddenly. This is a DANGEROUS situation for everyone involved!!!!!

Why do Americans bras snap so easily?

perdix 29

Because Americans are fat and tend to buy undersized clothes rather than admit they are fat. Clothing makers are now making big "smalls" and gargantuan "mediums." By the way, South African clothes are honestly sized and discouraging to our egos.

Because they're cheaply made. If OP is too broke to buy a new bra, you can guess where she does most of her shopping: Walmart. Or Target.

Perdix, I am thoroughly intrigued and absolutely have to know how you know that South African clothes are honestly sized?

41, Seeing as he said, "discouraging to our egos", I'm guessing br lives in South Africa.

I am from South Africa and I am unfamiliar with the location "the upper Midwest" and just assumed this was a territory in the U.S.

50-The Upper Midwest is in the U.S, but it isn't a territory, just a general area in the States. :)They have the East and West Coast, and the Midwest.

Not just because a lot of Americans are fat & cram themselves into things they have no business wearing, but also because our concept of quality here is just about non existent. I bought a bra from a high end retailer, was properly fitted, and one wash later in one of those little bags made just to wash them in the hooks were coming loose from the material

Lauaries8 16

She probably does her shopping at VS...those never last as long as mine do from WalMart. I never get the snide comments when I shop at WM and they cost $40-$50 less.

Go to TJ Max, target, or Walmart you can get cheap bras there. Unless you have those tig ol' ******* and they dont carry your size.

Wasn't it Tig ol Bitties? I think only =3 fans' will get that.

OP is so poor she can't even pay attention.

Made no sense whatsoever for your comment. But your name is ironic lol

I'm not expecting a response but at the grocery store I work at, we have people called picks, who are basically managers in everything but the title. I would have gone to one of them instead of your male boss. If there's a lady at your work like one of the ones I know, she would have been like, "Ohh honey bunny, here's some duct tape!"

Dodge4x4Ram 46

the bigger the bra size the better chance any Guy will pay for it

This is why it's handy to own more than one bra. Go to the cheapest clothes store and buy a few when you get paid. Hopefully the quality is good enough to last you. My cheap ones last at most a year, and I replace my bras every year generally. Is there an American equivalent to Primark?