By a_dani365 - 06/07/2015 21:37 - United States - Omaha

Today, I was working customer service at a large grocery store. I recently got a small, tasteful septum piercing that is barely visible. As I greeted a customer, she began to gag, held out her hand as though she was fending me off, and said, "I can't. Your nose ring makes me sick." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 508
You deserved it 9 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely not. Whenever I see one I imagine a bull stamping it's hoof.

Comments

heyitsaliciaaa 20

**** them. You rock your piercings.

Is she like super afraid of needles or something? Dang... Sorry OP.

People should be able to pierce themselves how they want, but good on you for doing your best to make it barely visible at work. I cover my tattoos and piercings as well as I can for work because it looks more professional. If she gags at a nose piercing I'd love to see how she goes with belly buttons, dermals or nipple piercings ?

Septum piercings are easy to hide! Just flip it up into the nostrils and voila.

That's if it's a C hoop. Captive rings don't flip inside and if the piercing is small it's likely it's a captive ring.

What a rude, drama queen bitch! You just ignore her OP.

That's super rude but you probably shouldn't wear piercings to work

my_asylum 3

OP said it was a recent piercing. Usually new piercings shouldn't be removed for the first few weeks, especially not for an entire work shift. Plus, if their employer is fine with it, why not?

noonenoeone 22

It's a grocery store...not like they have high standards for who they hire. If you show up on time and coherent track marks probably aren't a problem either.

amileah13 26

Time for her to move to a different country if she can't even handle a piercing like that. Welcome to America, lady!

missyfiona89 28

Just so you know, there are piercings in other countries too.

There is no such thing as a septum piercing.

Google "Septum piercing" in Images please.

missyfiona89 28

Time to come out from the cave you've been living in, sweetie.