By foreveralone - 13/11/2012 10:23 - Australia - Wollongong

Today, I was working at the checkout of a nearly empty store, so I picked up an empty box, closed my eyes, and slow-danced with it to the 80s love ballad playing on the radio. I don't know what's worse, dancing with a box, or opening my eyes to see ten or so wary customers waiting to be served. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 882
You deserved it 34 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ah, the things we do when we think no one is watching.

Not sure why you would do that if there was still a chance people would still be shopping in the store.

Comments

jem970 19

It's amazing that you weren't fired honesty. That would be grounds for firing at my job :/

sinner92 4

I don't know if I would want to work at a place I can't express myself. I have my music playing low at work and if I go to ring up someone and there is a wood part in the song I'll rock out a little in front of them. Nothing too hardcore but a little head banging.what do you do?

iShanny 13

There's a difference between a little head banging, and getting so distracted you don't notice ten customers are waiting to be checked out. Although, I suspect a bit of exaggeration on OP's part- were they really dancing with their eyes closed THAT long? And why didn't any of the customers say anything?

RedPillSucks 31

They were too busy uploading the video to youtube

sinner92 4

If it was me id let it ride. I try to treat people how I want to be treated so I'd just wait till their moment is over. The people were probably entertained.

Ciaraaaa44 2

That's hilarious, you should have just made a joke about it and laughed at yourself though.

So you got caught indulging your fantasy, laugh it off. Could have been worse, you could have been caught dancing with a cucumber or a sausage... Think about it...

mariesexxxface 13

Dancing with any inanimate object is definitely embarrassing.

Dancing with a sausage definitely would've been the wurst possible situation.

BongRipsForJesus 7

BongRips - You may want to lay off the weed for a while. It seems to be making you stupid.

I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream.

And I know it's true.. Dangflabbit that's all I remember

That visions are seldom what they seem.. And if I know you, I'll know what you do Ull love me at once, the way you did once upon a dreaaaaam

Those lucky customers. They walked into the store hoping to buy stuff and ended up getting a free show as well. I hope they tipped you well.

You must have had the crowd mesmerized if they just watched without saying anything. You and Mr. Box must have tore it up.