By Cat Piss - 15/12/2013 16:58 - United States - Lavon

Today, I was woken up to the sound of my cat peeing on the pillow next to mine. When I yelled at him, he jumped over my face and off the bed. He was still peeing the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 674
You deserved it 6 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Zimmington 21

Get a cat they said... They only use a litterbox they said...

Yes whenever I visit my mother and forget to hide my shoes her cat poops in them. I stepped on her tail once like 3 years ago and the cat never misses a chance to shit in my shoes.

Now you know who owns that pillow hahaha

Maybe he was just marking his territory! He wants everyone to know that you're his owner, how sweet.

CaitiieBuggs 23

When my cat was a kitten he jumped up on my bed and tried to spray me, to mark me as his since we also had dogs. I wrapped him up in my blanket and gave him a bath immediately. He's never sprayed anything again.

middlenamefrank 8

Tom cats will "spray" to mark their territory; that's just a quick burst, much different than full-on urination. Neuter your cat at a young age to prevent that sort of behavior from ever developing. But actual urination is almost always caused by something, often a nasty litterbox or some sort of illness. Cats can't tell you when they're not feeling well or are unhappy, so they find another way of communicating.

You know, cats and other animals usually urinate on stuff to claim it as their territory...your cat owns you now!

Actually, cats territory marking is more often from the scent glands in their cheeks and paws, which is why the rub their face on everything and use your leg as a scratching post.

graceinsheepwear 33

I'll forgive you this time, because clearly the devil made you say that!

graceinsheepwear 33

They will do that if they have a urinary tract infection. Some cat foods can aggravate urinary problems too. Sounds like a vet visit is warranted. Especially with not stopping the stream when fleeing. That's a red flag.