By jjjjjohn cena - 13/08/2015 01:44 - United States - Omaha

Spicy
Today, I was woken up to the crushing of my balls after my 5-year-old son thought it would be the best way to wake me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 759
You deserved it 2 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrThump 16

That's like don't bite the hand the feeds you........ Don't destroy the balls that created you.

I have a three year old little boy who either farts in my face or peels my eyelid open and pokes me in the eye. More often than not it's a poke in the eye. He thinks it's hilarious... It's a shitty way to wake up, but it is pretty ****** hilarious. Never a dull day with little kids around.

Comments

karcummings 19

children.. can be a pain in the butt or a bundle of joy. in this case your kid is a pain in the balls.

jsan727 17

Kids can be real ball busters, eh?

Do the same to him tomorrow morning :3

I don't think kicking a 5yr old in the nuts is the best thing to do dude.

Learning the hard way always sticks xD

Now the bad news is you will not have anymore kids...the good news is you don't have to worry about getting a vasectomy if you were planning on one in the future

Goblin182 26

Well, he was right, wasn't he?

Hunkapoo 19

im sure OP would rather that than have his balls mercilessly squeezed

look i don't care what you new age parenting wimps say, if i had done that, i'd have belt marks across my bare ass, and i may not approve of the belt, but a a few good open handed swats are definitely called for.

it's a 5 year old kid, they clearly didn't understand what they were doing...

"clearly"? clearly you were coddled as a child. every kid in my family knows better than to hit people, especially in the groin, by the time they're three. I'm sick and tired of these modern parents who don't raise their kids. light but firm discipline, simple etiquette, basic mathematics, and basic reading are instilled in every member of my family by the time we go off to kindergarten. it sickens me how many people just plop their kids down in front of a tv these days or leave them at some crapass daycare until they can put them in school and make it their problem.

...Or, you could talk to your child, tell them that that is not okay to hit people (especially in such sensitive areas), that he will have to be punished if it happens again, and keep your hands to yourself.