By Jgfenix - 22/09/2015 00:24 - United States - Aurora

Today, I was with my girlfriend at lunch when a group of guys came over. They started calling her a whore and a bunch of other shit, so I cussed them out. Turns out she was not only cheating on me, but all the other guys too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 919
You deserved it 2 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've been there too, it's not great for you but it's her loss. Hang in there bud.

Comments

lexiieeex3 32

You're a sweet guy for sticking up for her even though she lived up to the name. You'll do so much better than her if you keep on treating women right like that.

****** get paid, she's a ****. ***** do it for various and typically pathetic reasons.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

And yet Men are always the assholes

you dodged a bullet, OP. you sound like a great person and you deserve SO MUCH better than a cheating partner. just keep to platonic relationships for now and i'm sure the right one will come along very soon :)

So you were part of a boy harem. Tough break.

Hang on a second, she cheated with all those guys and they all decided to turn up at the same time and shame her in public? Part of me finds that incredibly suspicious. Are you certain this isn't some juvenile prank? If not though, and you really all got cheated on by the same woman you definitely should have left her at the restaurant and gone on a road trip to Vegas together or something. Cause you already had the basis for a Hollywood movie and blew it by giving up before the title sequence rolled.

I really want a follow up because I want to know that exact same thing.

Why not? Women do it all the time when they find out. I've known several women who found 3 or 4 other girls their guy was cheating with and they all planned to shame him in public. It happens a lot more often than you think. His story seems legit to me

They could have found out that one day and went together to find her

It really sucks that there's people out there that cheat...on the bright side OP you can move on to the next girl who won't be a hoe.