By Wobblefat - 14/12/2016 13:16

Spicy
Today, I was watching porn when I found a lookalike of my soon-to-be sister-in-law. She's attractive, so I enjoyed watching her getting it on by herself. Needless to say I did not finish as I saw another "lookalike" entering the room. I have now seen my brothers erect penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 988
You deserved it 4 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silver lining, I bet this provides some new ideas for wedding presents. . videography class, photo lights, zoom lens

Comments

I wanna say YDI for feeling like it's ok to fantasise about your brother's partner

I'm assuming they didn't think it was actually her. They probably meant the actress was attractive.

No, but they thought it looked like her, which is the point.

And why not? You can find someone attractive and not be in love with them. Fantasies are just that. If thoughts are against the law what have we done? Our minds are our last free place that nobody can take from you.

I've never understood this. There isn't anything wrong with fantasizing about people. Acting on it is wrong; but we are human, of course we are going to think about that attractive coworker on occasion. It's normal and doesn't make you a horrible person. Maybe it's just me who thinks this, but as long as you aren't hurting anyone or yourself, you're fine to do it.

you should tell us the name of the video, so we can see her too.

oh my...isnt the internet a wonderful place?

You should stop ASAP before the whole family joins in.

By chance, did you find this video on your brother's phone?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If he had masturbated to the video knowing exactly that the person in it was his soon to be sister in law, I can understand that being a little disrespectful, but if it were a completely different person who just happened to look like her, there's nothing wrong with that at all.