By Anonymous - 27/11/2012 21:04 - Sweden - ?rsta

Spicy
Today, I was watching a video from the 80s on sexual dysfunctions, and I noticed that one of the boys in the film looked strangely like my dad when he was younger. After a little investigation, I now know that in his youth, my dad had a crippling masturbation problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 566
You deserved it 4 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet you're glad that you decided to investigate that.

Why would you randomly watch videos from the 80s on sexual dysfunctions?

Comments

You shouldn't have done the investigating then.

MrThumbsItUpMan 8

It would of been awkward as **** IF your dad caught you watching his **** tape. You wouldn't be able to look at your dad the same way IF he caught you

winnerme123 8

Reread the FML. You wouldn't of made this stupid ass comment IF you would of read it correctly the first time.

isableha 9

Where does it say OP was watching ****?

Eh everybody does it man.... Some a little more aggressive than others...hmm ok maybe a lot more aggressive.

On the bright side, you now have blackmail material. "Clean my room? Sure, Dad. I'll start by organizing my VIDEO collection..."

Was this in school or did you just YouTube 80's Sexual dysfunctions?

It could be a combo of the two... The class may have had to watch YouTube vids of 80s sexual dysfunctions. Just sayin'....

I have a question. Why on earth were you watching that video?!

Sex-Ed, maybe? Granted, that's a strange video to watch, even for sex-Ed.

BubbleGrunge 18

Isn't that part of being a dude? And a teenager?

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think a "crippling masturbation problem" is part of being a dude. That's the low budget gender reassignment surgery. Yank it till it falls off.