By Kiimmy - 09/10/2010 14:36 - United States

Today, I was watching a movie. The ending was sad and I started bawling my eyes out. My boyfriend sitting beside me kept looking back and forth between me and the TV, so I asked what he was doing. He replied with, 'I don't know which one is better to watch.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 767
You deserved it 27 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SmallTownCutie 0

haha he's a funny guy(: keep him around.

Comments

erickk_fml 0

lol thats too hilarious :) sorry.

omgwork 0

agreed with 10..grow some balls. who cries from a movie?

RachelHellYeah 0

I cry during movies all the time! And so do a lot of girls!! I don't know any girl that watched my sisters keeper, and didn't cry!

many people. From the # of ydis on this the fml community has a high percentage of inconsiderate men who think that emotions are for losers.

You assume that only men pressed YDI. You are a prejudicial whiny bitch.

colby281 0

um there's nothing wrong with crying during a movie. but there's also nothing wrong with a good joke from someone you love about you crying. it's called a sense of humor lighten the f up, OP.

FFML_314 11

Mostly? Should I be concerned?

FFML_314 11

So, what you're trying to say is that you would like to be a woman?

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

You don't have to sign up. You're already on the list.

FFML_314 11

How many people do you think we are irritating right now?

sourgirl101 28

I'm on that list too. Wait... are we talking about Anna's information list or something else?

13 has obviously never seen Lion King...

FFML_314 11

We are talking about my "potential" dating list. Really we are just trying to shake things up and piss off our fellow locals. :P

FFML_314 11

Oh, so you're assuming I'm that easy, Pendatik? I'm offended!

FFML_314 11

Pendatik is the farthest thing from a bitch.

I think pendatik CAN be a bit bitchy sometimes...

Bitch shut the **** up and braid my hair

FFML_314 11

I like doggy. Also, *when, Pen! Ha!

FFML_314 11

You sneaky little shit! That's bad.

Your boyfriend finds the credits interesting to watch??

hmm, I find them interesting to watch also.

The_Earth 0

crying is ok. bawling over a movie? not ok. maybe for a few seconds. but eh, your boyfriend could have atleast comforted you.

It's just a movie, no need to turn the waterworks on for that.

sourgirl101 28

Oh lord, were you watching "The Notebook"?Every girl I know cried at that movie but me.

sourgirl101 28

I felt that way when I saw the movie "Alive". I was so happy to have not gone though wondering if I would eat" the dead" to stay alive.

zp5 4

first of all, idk what the problem is, because that isn't THAT bad. second of all, I'd rather watch the crying, depending on what movie it was.

I agree, my boyfriend thinks its cute when I cry to movies, its a natural thing

Why was that moderated? What did it say? lol

It's natural to cry for something that is not real?

bekathepixie 0

Wow. You're way too sensitive. He was probably trying to say that you were adorable. Get over yourself. :P

It's natural to cry for something that is not real?