By Biggie - 12/05/2009 07:49 - United States

Today, I was walking with my girlfriend when she began skipping ahead of me and out in to the street. I saw a car coming right at her so I tackled her to the ground to save her. Turns out the car was stopping and was never going to hit her, and my girlfriend doesn't appreciate concussions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 811
You deserved it 12 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cessari 0

LOL You've been watching too many super hero movies

Comments

You made the attempt. Think how pissed she'd be if the car DIDN'T stop. "Sorry hon, coulda tackled you out of the way, but, I wasn't sure if you'd like it".

Actually, i dont think anybody appreciates concussions.

fretforyerlatte 0

haha...ouch...well, she should be touched that you attempted to "save" her, it's pretty sweet.

How exactly is tackling someone to the ground going to save them from being hit by a car? If anything it would make a person easier to run over? Unless you tackled her to the sidewalk, in which case you would have to have been in the path of the car too... Sorry but i don't understand? ??

I2OI3 0

HAHA! THAT'S SO FUNNY IT COULD BE IN A MOVIE - GREAT STUFF! HOPE SHE GETS TO FEELING BETTER SOON

That would be your EX-girlfriend, no ? You may want to consider just yelling a warning next time; unless she is deaf, of course.

haha dont even worry that much. two of my best friends have given me concussions before, and they were completely forgiven five minutes later. if you and your girlfriend are really meant to be, she'll forgive you too. just... try not to do that again. hope its not a major concussion! :)

Anyone over the age of ten 'skipping' out into the street without looking kinda deserves to be hit for pure stupidity and carelessness. Just sayin'. But YDI for trying to be superman and picking someone without common sense.

agree with #12 - think she'd be more pissed at getting hit by a car....................would have made a better fml though :D