By Anonymous - 27/09/2009 18:12 - United States

Today, I was walking with my girlfriend when a little guy walked up and flirted with her. I'm a pretty weak guy and he looked weaker, so I gave him a little push and said "Back off". He's actually not weak at all. I've got a black eye and a girlfriend who won't stop laughing to prove it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 419
You deserved it 42 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's your problem? You should be flattered that another guy wants to flirt with your girlfriend, she must be attractive. If he was touching her or something, yeah, I would've gotten angry and probably told him to back off too. But that was really uncalled for, and YDI.

wow you need to lighten up, not every guy who talks to your girlfriend wants to take her from you.

Comments

mcguire_fml 0

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=19268

i_got_it 0

ahaah... Thats what you get for trying to be douchebag.

if he hadn't done anything, you people would be all like "YDI for being a doormat". so i say FYL, at least you tried to stand up for yourself, even though you failed.

In defense of the other guy... the fact that there's a goalie doesn't mean you still can't score.

I personally would LOVE to be with a guy like that. My gosh your boyfriend getting jealous over you....that's awesome! Man i wish my bf was more like that. OP that sucks maybe u shouldn't judge people by there size tho. FYL I guess!

next time you should aim for the ball sacks.

Ydi for starting drama With someone over something stupid next time ignore it and walk away with her

Wow, www.fmylife.com has to have some of the biggest hypocrites I have EVER seen. A few months ago there was an FML about some guy who didn't tell a guy that was hitting on his girlfriend to back of and she ended up going home with that guy. Nearly everyone that replied told him "YDI for not telling the guy to back off". Now someone tells the person flirting with their girlfriend to back off and all of you hypocrites are saying "YDI for telling the guy to back off". What the **** is with you guys? To the OP, FYL.

I believe the proper term is "happy sacks."

Probably a bad idea, he'd look like a weak coward if he aimed for the dude's balls.

waterynuggets 0

Did it ever occur to you that the same people posting on that one a few months ago aren't the same ones who are posting on this FML? Lulz.