By Marie - 27/07/2010 07:46 - Canada

Today, I was walking towards a group of guys playing basketball, who stopped and stared at me while saying, "Daaaamn..." As I passed them, one of them said, "She looked hotter from a distance." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 244
You deserved it 5 145

Same thing different taste

Comments

there's a term for it: HFFA. Hot From Far Away. that sucks :/

Ah well, at least u looked 'hot'. Even if it was from a distance. Kind of a back-handed compliment, but a compliment all the same!

Yeah agreed, it's more like a compliment and they didn't yell something afterwards which concluded burning eyes or something. You're less hotter but hot anyway

lickmyjock 0

it's better in the dark anyway. you never know where you're sticking it till after.

nabo4u 0

#16 you really need to change that pic. it looks like the end of a bukakke flick and you're drinking out of "The Glass"

"She's a full-on Monet...from far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess..."

what were you doing outside? GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE THEM A SANDWICH!

.... but I thought u liked waffles? well someone is confused about a lil more than their sexuality huh?:0

63, i'm pretty sure you can like more than one type of food. nowhere in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter, have i stated that i liked waffles OR sammiches. regardless, you might want to put your tongue back in your mouth in your picture, as it is good for nothing but incoherent rambles and sucking ****. less picture taking and more sammich making please. thanks. next time, stop yourself before replying some dumbass response in a futile attempt at humor. i hope you have a beautiful day. ...in the kitchen.

huggi09 0

84!! ******* scoreee bahahaha I enjoyed that

oh stop actin like a hurt schoolgirl. haha and yes u did refer to waffles and sandwiches, ure taking things too literally. lol and so ur not denying that ure hiding in the closet? lmao, even tho i wear a purity ring and dnt get down like that; it sounds like ure having a few c**sucking fantasies over there urself..... either that or... fantasies about my tongue? haha u sound even more confused than I thought! :p

if i were to be hiding in the closet, that would make me homosexual, and thereby refuting your previous statement of my "confused sexuality." ergo, your logic fails. wearing a purity ring is not an acceptable excuse for your inability to get laid, and cocksucking would require 3 asterisks instead of 2. also, you're using the semicolon incorrectly. lastly, please do NOT have this self-imposed cuteness that ANYONE would think about you in his fantasies; i'd rather stick my dick into a barrel of uranium. with that said, if you're writing a response, you're not making a sammich. i suggest you get busy making that long overdue sammich.

nabo4u 0

#107 you got owned. btw, you should really change your picture. you remind me of my dog after I take her for a run in the heat

omg 130, lol ur reply is too long! I'm not bout to read all tht just to hear a few clever insults. I figure ur tryin to convince me ure not gay.... and say sumthin bout my tongue. idk. I still think ure gay. I still like my tongue. and nothin can change that:p

you definitely read everything i wrote. but here's a short enough response so you can handle it: go make my sammich already. it's been a full day.

grr my iPod is actin stupid! anywayz I read it. and lol it was quite tedious and long:/. everything was pretty much wat i expected, but two things interested me. wouldn't u miss ur d**k after u put it in uranium? I mean like, if I was a guy I'd be devastated:(((. I still think ur gay, srry kiddo:( and this back and forth isn't as interesting as it was before:(, wat are we even fighting about again? and is the sandwich for me....is that y ure so interested in the making of it? <--- that was long! but can u make urs a little shorter pretty please?

where's my other comment?! well it said: I didn't read ur comment the first time around; but I did jus now. hope that makes ur day!:)

who knows? maybe my penis will attain superpowers after its dip in uranium. and no, the sandwich is clearly for me, considering i said "make my sammich." also, you're trying really hard to keep telling me that i'm gay. i'm seriously considering that option considering that someone who looks like you can be considered a "female."

lol that'd be tight if that happened! quite clever:p but I think I've head enuf about ur man parts. well wats the point of making u a sandwich if I can't even give it to u?! (gosh I hate when I dnt remember wat the comment said and mid thru my reply I have to go aaaalllll the way back:/)...... wait, I don't get the last part? ure considering that ure gay..... or that I'm a dude? huh? lol thts not fair; u can't take digs at my pic when I can't even see the real u:/! play fair love. and I'm kind of like high on life/on cloud 9/totally in love, to the point where not much bothers me. so ure still good with me. get me? (that was long too! fine, if I'm gnna hav long replies then I guess u can do the same?)

FFML_314 11

Lol, I've heard that before. Not a big deal.

chronologically speaking, was it "daaaaaaaaaamnnnnn!" "she looked hotter from a distance." "damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! WAIT WAIT! remember what it was like up close."