By shaft2112 - 03/12/2015 20:19 - Germany - Emsdetten

Today, I was walking on my crutches towards the bus through the rain. The bus driver looked into my eyes, punching the button to close the doors while I was still a few meters away. As he drove off, he kept his eyes on me, while I had to wait for another 15 minutes for the next bus in the rain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 437
You deserved it 1 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd make a complaint to the bus company, that driver was just being a dick.

Let the company know because that's bullshit.

Comments

91hayek 31

It is only when we need help do we look to those we have spurned. He loved you OP, and it breaks his heart to have you only notice him when you need help. Adele was playing as he drove away but you couldn't know that in the sound of rain and your own importance.

I would inform the company. That's ridiculous. What did he get out of that? and Im sure theyll listen because they missed out on money.

You're the kinda person who calls mcdonalds aren't you....no they'll listen because they can get sued for a biased against disabilities.

#12 bus rides aren't that expensive they didn't really lose much, but it should still be reported because that was rude. Also I'm sure the disability thing didn't have to do with it, that driver just decided to be an ass. Not everything is a result of social prejudice.

You don't actually have to be against disabled people to get sued for it? they often take longer to get around. a bus driver not appreciating that fact is directly violating that person with the method of feeling the person is too slow for his time. therefore creating a prejudice against him being slow. I see no inaccuracy in my statement; just that you assumed I was calling for social justice

bus driver is an asshole. sorry mate

It's nice that he left his eyes there to keep you company.

I was also wondering how OP was supposed to be able to tell that the bus driver was watching him as he drove away.

Some people are just assholes. I suppose he revels in brandishing his power over a hapless person who he knows can't make it to the bus. Report his ass.

AbortionSurvivor 13

That's just being a dick for the sake of being a dick. Poor form on his behalf

I called Satan and reserved a room for this guy.

Track his ass down, stare at him, then beat the shit out of him with your crutches.

That's ****** up. I had a few similar experience in Rhode Island when I had strep throat and it was also raining. And I was late for class as a result.