By older - 10/06/2009 08:18 - United States

Today, I was walking downtown. I'm 57 years old, and I'm pretty well along in terms of hair loss. On top of that, I recently hurt my left leg and am walking with a crutch. I passed two teenagers, who were looking at me, and I overheard, "Yeah, I agree. I'm much more scared of aging than death." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 897
You deserved it 2 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kill them, they're not scared of death anymore :')

Wow those kids are stupid. I can't say that I've never thought this inside my head before though. I hate getting older.

Comments

AdventureK 0

Should have chased them down and beaten them with the crutch.

SeaCoyote 0

As long are you're not scamming young men into moving your shit to the old peoples home and then paying them with a race car instead of the promised monetary reward. Should be happy you made it this far, It is a privilege, not a curse.

I apologize on behalf of my generation. Don't worry. I'm 18 and I'm already annoyed with most teenagers. Prank calls, clicks, talking behind each others back. They'll grow up someday. Many later than we could hope, but its no use letting it get to you.

FeeBeeFerSure 0

Beat them. Sometimes all kids need is a good smack to get us back in line.

There's no reason to assume they were talking about you. I think you're probably just being oversensitive. Be happy with who you are.

Sambo110 0

I agree with misssweetie. I am 16, and a guy, and I hate how most teenagers act, makes me scared to think they will be running the country in the future o.0.