71
By crap / Monday 24 February 2014 04:01 / United States - Las Vegas
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  katties  |  27

The dog probably got ill because it ate it. I don't think not telling the owner is a good idea. They probably don't need to tell that it was the rainbow coloured one it ate, but the owner should know - it can maybe prevent such situations in the future - not all dogs are smart and stop eating things even after getting problems

Reply
  dannnngthatsux  |  19

I disagree. if the animal is eating things that could harm it, say clothing, then it's your job as a vet, tech, etc, to give them both the object and info. if they don't know, the dog may do it again, and this time die. Sure it's embarrassing, especially if it's a guy, but don't hide this.

Reply
  dannnngthatsux  |  19

whoops, replied before I saw your reply. I think the exact object needs to be shown, if they then say "um, please throw it out", sure dumpsterino. I have 3 women in the house, Which one is he stealing from? Whose room?

Reply
  lb0812  |  18

Lol I just submitted an FML about this. One of the more vile things I've witnessed. & @48, my dog seemed to have swallowed the thing whole and then vomited it up fully in tact. Sorry. TMI

Similar

Today, while he was eating chicken, one of my friends asked me why I'm a vegetarian. I responded that I believe in animal rights and don't like the conditions the animals are forced to live in. He looked at me incredulously before explaining that "chickens aren't animals, they're birds." FML

By revan546 / Friday 26 April 2013 13:23 / United States - Hillsborough
Loading data…