By Anonymous - 07/04/2013 04:07 - United States - Carrollton

Today, I was very worried about my girlfriend of two years. She has recently moved into her apartment, and I hadn't heard from her for four days. Don't worry, though, she's fine. According to her mother's Facebook, she moved in with her old boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 239
You deserved it 3 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch, u should tell the boyfriend she left u with an std or something

Coeliacchic93 21

That's horrible! You'd think a two year relationship would actually mean something to someone. How could she not show any respect to you like that. OP your better off without her but sorry she was so heartless.

Comments

That would be childish.. Be the bigger person instead, OP! She's not worth it.

Facebook ruining relationships since 2004.

13 - Nah, the girlfriend ruined her own relationship by being a heartless bitch. Facebook just exposed her, is all.

Make sure you have a woman over when she comes running back.

You are much better off without that horrible, unworthy, disloyal thing. I won't call her a bitch because she is worse than any bitch could be. Find a girl worthy of you.

How do you have a girlfriend for two years and you don't know anything about the place she's moving into, or who she's moving with? Did you help her pack or move? Or at least talk to her about her situation? How can you date somebody for two years and be completely clueless about their life?

MaydayParadexx 18

Because I'm sure she wouldn't let him know that she's moving in with her ex.

How can you be able to live without a brain?

I don't understand why people tend to hurt one another like that. Same goes for the people who say YDI, how on earth can tou desrve this? I'm feeling for you OP.

geez not even sorry its over what a bitch

simplysarcastics 26

I want to drop kick all these horrible significant others the fml posters have. Just cruel heartless people