By Dave B - 25/11/2011 06:59 - Reserved

Today, I was verbally abused by a guy in a 4-wheel-drive twat-tank for listening to music on my iPod while I was "blocking the way." I was standing on the footpath waiting for a bus. At a bus stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 475
You deserved it 2 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

etienne02 2

You should have hijacked his 4-wheeler and let him wait for the bus, without an ipod

So this guy was yelling at you for standing in an "it's-okay-to-stand-here" zone? Excuse me TWO RANDOM STRANGERS, but how in the hell does OP even REMOTELY deserve this??

Comments

etienne02 2

You should have hijacked his 4-wheeler and let him wait for the bus, without an ipod

Or just stand there bobbing your head to your tunes and ignore him. I'm sure that'd anger him.

n_epic_fail 14

Imagine this "guy" being a 4 foot midget with purple hair and a tight leather jacket...

dam you 35 beat me to it. the inbetweeners all the way :-D

etienne02 2

This would be a dream come true!

omarzrgz 3

I don't get it. What was the problem?

Because OP was scolded for no reason when he/she did nothing wrong. Sorry for the above comment!

itsame0987 18

I work on billboards and installing signs and have a Nissan Titan, so I must have a small dick for working? Makes total sense

116 - Perhaps not; but feeling the need to defend your truck while casually name dropping it certainly does hint at an inferiority complex quite likely linked to small penisitis. Your picture of "looking tough" only reinforces the over-compensating image others link with that type of behavior.

So this guy was yelling at you for standing in an "it's-okay-to-stand-here" zone? Excuse me TWO RANDOM STRANGERS, but how in the hell does OP even REMOTELY deserve this??

People will find a reason. "ydi for owning an ipod" "ydi for not paying attention" "ydi cuz im a troll" trolls "ydi for (enter long bullshit response here)"

I'm pretty sure on most of these FML's people just click YDI to be different, I doubt they think OP actually deserved it.

Most hit it for the badges some hit it completely on accident and the others are just trolls

Does he even have a legal drivers license?

Yeah I'm sure OP managed to catch that while the guy was driving past shouting at him.

never again shall i be calling a "4-wheel drive twat-tank" a four by four... thank you for this elegant description OP, sorry he was such a c***

No-one likes bus wankers. It's somewhat creepy, very messy and also illegal to do that sort of thing when children are present.

A bus wanker is someone who drives past calling out "Bus wankers!" to ppl waiting at the bus stop. I wasn't refering to the op, it's a line from the inbetweeners :) very inappropriate, if it actualy happend it wouldn't be funny however. It was just meant to be funny to those who got it.

Xallys 0

Hooray for references to British comedy! ^_^

Shitloads of people like them. I know its your opinion, but really? "ew ipods"? Unless technology disgust you, you really sound immature...

I'm still rocking boom boxes cause it's staight up yo.

bingababe 16

I prefer my Walkman, personally.

Congrats, 39. You just proved that 20 is better than you. :)

Wouldn't it have been funny if it said "posted from Iphone" underneath his comment?

Congrats 55, you just proved that you're wrong :)

osiris39p 3

Nerd convo pic nuff said.....

And you have a pokemon for a profile picture loser

You have a black kid as your pic loser. Pokemon owns. Gtfo.

Congrats 63, you just proved you're retarded

Turn the music up louder and ignore him. I don't think he'd continue yelling at someone that couldn't hear or pay attention to him.

If the guy was an idiot, he would have been yelling no matter what lol

What do you mean if he was an idiot he was shouting at a guy standing in the sidewalk to move out of his cars way

marksman24 0
marksman24 0