By anonymous - 17/09/2013 17:52 - United States

Today, I was uninvited to a bachelorette party. I wouldn't really care, if the party hadn't been for me, ahead of my wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 832
You deserved it 3 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you get uninvited to your OWN party!!?

UnluckyGenius 21

Hire a bouncer to keep all of them out.

Comments

How does this happen? I don't understand human social interaction.

Little4Bear 10

Wow that's some really jacked up stuff. Atleast now you know who you can't trust right? But congrats on the wedding anyway OP :) live a long and happy one!

Time to crash your own bachelorette party. I'll help. You bring the donkey. I'll bring the silly string.

Uhmm cancel the party after all there would be no party if it wasn't for you, also uninvite those jealous bitches to your wedding. Don't let them get you down Op these should be the best days of your life, so f them and make the most of it with your soon to be husband!!!

Canceling the party only works if the party was planned at the OPs place which is unlikely. The Bachelorette party is rarely on the OP's dime so she can't use that against them.

If they uninvited her to her own bachelorette party I highly doubt they intended on showing up come wedding day....

What did you do to piss them off?? That seriously sucks though. I'm sorry.

Pwn17 25

Tell them all to **** off and enjoy your wedding without them. Seriously, there is no justifiable reason for this.

lolita88_fml 27

How the hell can they UNINVITE THE BRIDE!? I can't believe this. Please tell me people aren't this ******* bitchy.

jw90 18

Kick them out and have a naked beer party all by yourself.