By pooh anne - 26/02/2013 20:26 - United States - Fort Smith

Today, I was trying to be sexy and change in front of my boyfriend. As I was changing, he started to talk to me about how we should both try and lose weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 065
You deserved it 7 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't say it was just you, he said both of you.

Comments

WrongRomance 11
tw416 6

Your next date can be at anytime fitness.

We should both lose weight! Let's start with you first, and i'll weight and see how you look then.

I would look down but my chin gets in the way.

ulissey_fml 22

I know how you could "lose" about 150 pounds instantly...

perdix 29

You're the one who brought changing into the picture. Now, your boyfriend wants to change the picture.

Perdix is the one who took the picture(s).

Do p90x together. I just started several days ago and I'm already seeing results.

36) Wow, I can tell! You look ripped! But how did you get your skin green?

vadaaa 11

Is that you in your profile picture? Jeez p90x works pretty good.

Yep. P90x and steroids... I mean protein shakes.

... and spinach, right? Perhaps some gamma rays thrown in the mix too?

Omfgitsmia 15

There's nothing wrong with losing weight if there's room for improvement.

shutupAnderson 7

Your boyfriend also needs to lose that attitude along with the weight.

Meh just wear corsets and shape wear. Ain't nobody got time to workout and diet.

I'm having to physically restrain myself from slapping you from across the internet.

That's too bad. How hard using the internet must be for those who can't identify joking comments. Restrain yourself, Asstard.

61- Joking? What is this "joke" you speak of? I seem to not have heard of such thing.

It was obviously sarcasm AssTard. I fully condone diet and exercise. I go to the gym 2 hours per day and I eat healthy. I'm even studying to become a personal trainer soon.

lol personal trainer.... it pays terrible and theirs a million of them. global with that, you will need it